What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by MrDirector786 4 minutes ago.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,074 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UltimateHero0406: Clip makes me actually wanna watch Naruto but I dont think it'd be that epic.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Naruto actually has some nice music. From what I have seen on Youtube anyway.

Most of the things I have liked on Youtube this past year were either anime or trailer music. And there are some nice tracks there.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Supreme Marvel said:

@UltimateHero0406: Clip makes me actually wanna watch Naruto but I dont think it'd be that epic.

The scene that clip was from was really epic. But there are very few fights that are that good.

@ComicMan24 said:

Naruto actually has some nice music. From what I have seen on Youtube anyway.

True. The OSTs are some of the best I've heard from series.

@UltimateHero0406: Haven't really heard that much but some were very good.

@ComicMan24 said:

Never watched Naruto. They never showed it on TV here and by the time I found out about it, it had progressed way too much.

They didn't show it on Cartoonnetwork or Jetix where you live a few years back?

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Never watched Naruto. They never showed it on TV here and by the time I found out about it, it had progressed way too much.

They didn't show it on Cartoonnetwork or Jetix where you live a few years back?

Nope. Nothing at all.

Never thought I would like Twitter.

@ComicMan24: Thats tragic.

@ComicMan24 said:

Never thought I would like Twitter.

I liked it too but I don't use it so much anymore. I just read funny stuff people post.

@UltimateHero0406: Ohh well. Can't miss something I never had lol

I made my account last month out of curiosity. It's not bad.

Skyfall is such a nice song.

@ComicMan24: Yeah, I guess, lol.

And yeah twitter is great, but I find not much to post about in my average, boring day.

@UltimateHero0406: Although the fact that they don't really show anime here anymore, might had to do something with it.

Know that feeling lol I post about whatever comes to mind atm, anime, comics etc.

@ComicMan24: Well at least you have a computer. You can see any anime you want, no commercials.

I started posting stuff like that too at first, but I gave up and just became a twitter spectator. I just hate when people feel the need to post what they are thinking or doing every 10 seconds.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,499 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Tomorrow me and my friends are going to watch the Hobbit.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@ComicMan24: Well at least you have a computer. You can see any anime you want, no commercials.

I started posting stuff like that too at first, but I gave up and just became a twitter spectator. I just hate when people feel the need to post what they are thinking or doing every 10 seconds.

True. If I was waiting to see any anime from TV, I would still be waiting. Although here they don't show commercial during cartoons :P

Yeah, sometimes I have no idea what to post about. And I agree about the latter. It's not a diary lol

@MrDirector786 said:

Tomorrow me and my friends are going to watch the Hobbit.

Really debating with myself on whether to see this or not.

@ComicMan24: Oh, that's really cool. When I was a kid, I dreaded commercials. And sometimes, I would flip away during a commercial to something else forget I was watching and miss the rest of the show. That would make me so mad.

@UltimateHero0406: Well, tbh I appreciate commercials now more than when I was a kid (because I hated them back then). At least with the commercials, you can do something else you want like going to the toilet without having to worry that you are going to miss anything.

PS I am talking about reasonable commercials. Not the ones that last for like an hour. Those I still hate lol

@ComicMan24: Thats true lol. Now I use commercials to get snacks and stuff. And I doubt I will ever buy anything from an infomercial. I was surprised when they put commercials on Youtube.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel