What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Supreme Marvel 2 days, 4 hours ago.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,141 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Then there is also Nekomonogatari that starts at December 31st.

Well that's just sex.

lol It is only going to be a 4-episode anime but some time later a 26-episode anime will start.

Still great news. I enjoy all the characters.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,141 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I just wish they'd release a blu-ray version over here for each series.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Then there is also Nekomonogatari that starts at December 31st.

Well that's just sex.

lol It is only going to be a 4-episode anime but some time later a 26-episode anime will start.

Still great news. I enjoy all the characters.

Agreed. Can't wait for it to begin.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Although still no Kizumonogatari. It was supposed to be released so far.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,141 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yeah, keeps getting pushed back. Although I'd rather it be perfect than rushed. I love the poster.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I agree with that but still I would like to see it at some point lol And it does look good, yeah. Can't wait to see the adult Shinobu.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,141 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Messi has now 86 goals Jan' '12 - Dec' '12. Amazing!

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,141 posts) See mini bio Level 12

What are you favourite characters in order? Females.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12
  • Senjougahara
  • Shinobu
  • Hanekawa
  • Kanbaru
  • Karen
  • Tsukihi
  • Nadeko
Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yawns Feeling kinda sleepy.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,141 posts) See mini bio Level 12
  1. Hitagi Senjōgahara
  2. Shinobu Oshino
  3. Tsubasa Hanekawa
  4. Suruga Kanbaru
  5. Karen Araragi
  6. Mayoi Hachikuji
  7. Nadeko Sengoku
  8. Tsukihi Araragi
  9. Yoduru Kagenui
  10. Yotsugi Ononoki
Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Same top 4 I see. And can't believe I forgot about snail girl. But who are the last two? Don't remember those.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24 said:

Well it can't be playing that game since you got 40k.

I'm not doing a playthrough. That's what I would have done if I did not reach the goal. I'm playing with friends because they're watching the Game Grumps do an playthrough of it and remembered I have the game and so they decided we should all play it and suffer like the Game Grumps are doing right now.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,141 posts) See mini bio Level 12

They were in Nisemonogatari

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel said:

They were in Nisemonogatari

Are you talking about that woman with the super punches and the spirit with the big finger?

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MrDirector786 said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Well it can't be playing that game since you got 40k.

I'm not doing a playthrough. That's what I would have done if I did not reach the goal. I'm playing with friends because they're watching the Game Grumps do an playthrough of it and remembered I have the game and so they decided we should all play it and suffer like the Game Grumps are doing right now.

lol Good luck with it.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,141 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ComicMan24: Yes. One kept saying what she felt because she has no expression.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24: Yes. One kept saying what she felt because she has no expression.

Yeah, I remember them. Just couldn't remember their names. I was so happy when Shinobu kicked her butt after all that bragging. Too bad it happened off-screen though. And I didn't include them because I forgot about them and because they didn't really appear that much to make an impression on me.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Still haven't finished Rinne no Lagrange and Dragonaut: The Resonance. Should at some point.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,141 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ComicMan24: I put them there encase they return in other ones.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel