What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 1 hour, 20 minutes ago.
Post by MrDirector786 (4,499 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Part of me actually wants to take a peak at the battle forums to see how bad they are, but a stronger part of me does not want me to lose any brain cells.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel: I know. I just find this whole thing quite funny for some reason.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MrDirector786 said:

Part of me actually wants to take a peak at the battle forums to see how bad they are, but a stronger part of me does not want me to lose any brain cells.

Just do it. You know you are dying to peek :P

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ComicMan24: Oh it fried because of the dumbest most absent minded thing I've ever done with a computer. Yanking the power cord from the tower... without powering down. I may have been on a non-sleeping marathon and decided I wanted a new hard drive? I can't quite remember, it was about a year ago.

And I already went over it with a IT guy acquaintance of mine.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Fat_Magnum: I would like to have the guy that said that technology is going to make things easier for us. Not so easy apparently lol

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Love that show. Most of the times anyway.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ComicMan24: With technology, I'd say when it's good; it's real good. When it's bad, it's AOJKVNIWEBGIWEju

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Fat_Magnum said:

@ComicMan24: With technology, I'd say when it's good; it's real good. When it's bad, it's AOJKVNIWEBGIWEju

So agree with this.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yawns

The sleep is stalking me. Well maybe the fact that it is almost midnight has something to do with it lol

Post by MrDirector786 (4,499 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

Part of me actually wants to take a peak at the battle forums to see how bad they are, but a stronger part of me does not want me to lose any brain cells.

Just do it. You know you are dying to peek :P

Nope.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@UltimateHero0406:

:)

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Destinyheroknight:

:D

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MrDirector786 said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

Part of me actually wants to take a peak at the battle forums to see how bad they are, but a stronger part of me does not want me to lose any brain cells.

Just do it. You know you are dying to peek :P

Nope.

Liar lol

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

It's getting quite cloudy I see.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,499 posts) See mini bio Level 17

The weather was nice for the past few days... and now it's getting cold.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

It's getting cold here as well. Although nothing really extreme.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

That place is in desperate need of King Saturn lol

Post by leofull (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@MrDirector786: @ComicMan24:

Some guy made a "Batman vs Alucard" thread and gave Alucard omnipresence.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Today was the last day of classes....woooooot!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel