What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Sonata 3 hours, 51 minutes ago.
Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@killermike said:

Been a looong time since I've been here, sad to see there's still so little activity.

Yup, unfortunately. And love your av.

Could check Magi but not really that interested in that.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,498 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I really don't know what we can do to get this site more active.

@MrDirector786 said:

The only thing we, users, can do is post as frequent as we can.

And the weird thing is that the site has plenty of users and yet the activity is minimal. I could understand it if it had only few users but that seems odd.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

No wonder everybody is sick, its cuz of the whacky weather D:

Post by MrDirector786 (4,498 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

Pretty much.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

CRAP! I knew I should have started my swordmaster tournament earlier. Now everyone will think I took the idea...

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16
My inactiviteh is curz I mostly just get on here with me phone. Not conducive to posting anything substantive as I have no compy :(

@Fat_Magnum said:

My inactiviteh is curz I mostly just get on here with me phone. Not conducive to posting anything substantive as I have no compy :(

Yeah, I have tried posting here and CV at times using other means and it really is uncomfortable.

You have no compy at all or is it like broken?

@MrDirector786 said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

Pretty much.

And from what I have noticed, when we post the activity does increase somewhat. At least you don't get to see that many threads where the last post was like 2 weeks ago.

@UsachanMaN said:

No wonder everybody is sick, its cuz of the whacky weather D:

Yeah, it is a crazy weather indeed.

Post by 8000not9000 (32 posts) See mini bio Level 7

It would be good to create an anime but since I'm not Japanese it would be just a cartoon with extremely anime style character design

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ComicMan24: I may have accidently fried my power supply on my old gamign rig and currently can't afford to fix it all back up. I'm assuming it's only the power supply, could be more. So for now I don't have one and when I do use one it belongs to the university. LAME

@Fat_Magnum: Talking about some hardcore gaming there :P I see. How long ago did it happen? And can't you take it to someone to at least tell you what exactly is the problem with it?

And I am going through some technical issues with my laptop too. First some of the letters on the keyboard weren't working (which wasn't really that big of a deal but still annoying at times) and later the graphics card breaks down. So I get it fixed (they only repaired the GC since getting a new one entirely would mean also changing the motherboard which could go up to 300 euros or even more and I don't have that kind money) but it breaks down again with the same problem and ever since it first broke down I haven't really used it for more than a week each time. At least I have the warranty so I don't have pay each time. I use my sister's old laptop in the mean time but it's not really good and can get quite laggy at times. It doesn't even have a webcam! lol

Off to watch Dragonaut: The Resonance. Hope it is at least decent.

Post by Sonata (35,219 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ComicMan24: Uhhh, I didnt think it was very good. But if you like a bunch of fan-service it may be OK.
Post by Sonata (35,219 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Checking out Comicvine's battle forums make me so happy that DBZU vs Superman Threads are banned here.

@Sonata said:

@ComicMan24: Uhhh, I didnt think it was very good. But if you like a bunch of fan-service it may be OK.

It looks quite decent so far (have only seen the first five episodes so far) but seriously what is it with all these big-breasted women? Their breasts are not just big but ridiculously big. How can they fight with those? lol At least except those, the anime isn't really that fanservicy so I can let this slide.

@Sonata said:

Checking out Comicvine's battle forums make me so happy that DBZU vs Superman Threads are banned here.

Wait, they are still banned here but they are allowed on CV? LOL

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,071 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@takashichea: Wondering if you were watching Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo?

@ComicMan24 said:

@Sonata said:

Wait, they are still banned here but they are allowed on CV? LOL

It's like Vertigo and DC. They have the same boss, but different people running it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel