What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Sonata 4 hours, 22 minutes ago.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,063 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ReVamp: I'm more of a fanboy of Gohan!! :P

I'm the one writing a fan fiction about him and some of the other DBZ characters. On Vine and Vice.

Post by ReVamp (18 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Supreme Marvel said:

I'm the one writing a fan fiction about him and some of the other DBZ characters. On Vine and Vice.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

...Oh wait, you were serious? Pfffffffft, you have no idea who ya talkin' ta boy!

(Seriously, Gohan man, Gohan.)

@ReVamp said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

...Oh wait, you were serious? Pfffffffft, you have no idea who ya talkin' ta boy!

Gohan got me to keep watching DBZ when I first watched it during the Namek saga about 10 years ago.

Post by ReVamp (18 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ReVamp said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Gohan got me to keep watching DBZ when I first watched it during the Namek saga about 10 years ago.

Same. Gohan pretty much made me watch DBZ.

Post by Loydna (6 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@ReVamp said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ReVamp said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Interesting Fact:

Toriyama wanted Goku to stay dead after the Cell Saga and make Gohan the main character since he "surpassed his father" and therefore make him the savior of the Buu Saga. But, ultimately, he didn't see it in Gohan's personality, and that's why Goku came back, essentially.

@ReVamp said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ReVamp said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

I think he's the reason why I have DBZ as my favourite over DB. If Gohan wasn't in it Dragon Ball would easily be my favourite above DBZ.

@Loydna said:

@ReVamp said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ReVamp said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Interesting Fact:

Toriyama wanted Goku to stay dead after the Cell Saga and make Gohan the main character since he "surpassed his father" and therefore make him the savior of the Buu Saga. But, ultimately, he didn't see it in Gohan's personality, and that's why Goku came back, essentially.

Don't worry I know. Read that a long while ago. However, a good writer finds a way. :D Like I'm doing now with my fan-fic. It takes place after Cell saga where Goku is dead. I'm doing what he couldn't do. :)

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16
This must be what butterflies in the stomach are like o.o

@Supreme Marvel: The problem I have with that--is I believe Toriyama was right to make Gohan a supporting lead. Because in the series Gohan stated he wanted to become a Scholar. Which he did. He achieved his dream--now granted Gohan's my favorite character out of all the DBZ Characters (next to Tien/Krillin, just because, even WITH those bastard Saiyans they STILL risked their lives on the line). But when I saw Gohan take Buu and just stomp on his balls and feed them to him, it made me quack. When I saw Gohan turn SSJ2, I just quacked.

But--regardless of that, the new DBZ movie in 2013 I think features Gohan/Vegeta and Goku vs. 3 other saiyans who can go SSJ--so that may be interesting but I haven't heard an actual story on that yet.

@Loydna: The way I see it is his overbearing mother forced him down that route. When Goku was around he just wanted to train or be with him which would be training. Toriyama obviously knew this. That's why Gohan at the beginning was a bit of a coward. His mother was too controlling. I would, like I am in my story is getting Gohan far away from Chi Chi. Like he did with Namek. Thats a good distance away. :D Even Goku was scarred of her.

@Supreme Marvel: Chi-Chi, possibly the strongest woman in the world? Regardless of that Goku was a terrible father overall. I mean, those memes out there of "Raise Gohan? That's Piccolo's job./Raise Pan? That's dad's job." But then again--when you go to Otherworld and spend the majority of your time there instead of being with your family that can be detrimental to the health and stability of your son, which I posit is due to how Gohan had rage issues. That--and he always did the "THIS ENEMY IS MY MOM AND WHAT DO I WANT TO DO TO MY MOM? Beat the piss out of her!"

@Loydna: I can't stand Chi Chi. I hate Goku (DBZ version) more though. I think Dragon Ball Z Abridge got it right. Goku comes into the battle for the first time against Frieza, sees everyone. Cheerfully says hello to Vegeta, Piccolo and Krillen. And quickly says "Hi" in a monotone voice to Gohan. He's a bad father and an equally bad husband. I can imagine Gohan using his father and mother's faces on his villains to reach the next level of power.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Post by MrDirector786 (4,497 posts) See mini bio Level 17

lol at this

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/iceman-vs-itachi/419130/?page=5

Why do you guys even comment if you dont know anything about the character?

Most of you still probably think that Iceman is just an enlarged snowman that throws snow around...

ROFLOL!

@SilverGalford said:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/iceman-vs-itachi/419130/?page=5

Why do you guys even comment if you dont know anything about the character?

Most of you still probably think that Iceman is just an enlarged snowman that throws snow around...

ROFLOL!

Someone took that personally.

What a chore ;(
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I dont like my teacher assistant. She doesnt know how to help.

Government papers ain't shit.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

It's one beautiful sunny day :)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel