What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by ShinobiX 28 minutes ago.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,231 posts) See mini bio Level 12

You've all seen this right?

Post by MrDirector786 (4,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel: Yeah, I saw that.

Apparently rain is up to 5 feet in some parts of New Jersey. That is terrible. Hope it doesn't get that bad here in DC.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16
A hobo looking guy literally in the act of asking me for cash insulted me for looking poor. The whole scenario is as comical as it is perplexing .
Post by indifferentmrh (90 posts) See mini bio Level 6

why I suck at life?

I never act arrogant/high and mighty/etc but 95% of people ignore me and prefer malicious/self-absorbed ones...

Post by UsachanMaN (4,659 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@indifferentmrh said:

why I suck at life?

I never act arrogant/high and mighty/etc but 95% of people ignore me and prefer malicious/self-absorbed ones...

You'll definitely find a crowd that likes the fact you don't act arrogant and high & mighty. I for one avoid hanging out with the people you described and would rather chill with down-to-earth people.

Oh, the winds are starting to pick up O.O

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

and that hurricane is called sandy?

@UsachanMaN said:

@indifferentmrh said:

why I suck at life?

You'll definitely find a crowd that likes the fact you don't act arrogant and high & mighty. I for one avoid hanging out with the people you described and would rather chill with down-to-earth people.

We can never be friends. I am the arrogantest of peoples and have throngs of friends. Jaykay.

While I do not exude arrogance or any characteristic half so repugnant, I do think that I off-put or intimidate my peers unintentionally and therefore experience much the same lack of friends or acquaintances with whom I frequently socialize as you indicate you might @indifferentmrh:

Though I offer the same sentiment of encouragement as Usachan, unless you are some kind of objective pariah, there will always be others you can find a common ground with.

@Fat_Magnum said:

We can never be friends. I am the arrogantest of peoples and have throngs of friends. Jaykay.

*Gasp* lol just playing XD

While I do not exude arrogance or any characteristic half so repugnant, I do think that I off-put or intimidate my peers unintentionally and therefore experience much the same lack of friends or acquaintances with whom I frequently socialize as you indicate you might

I get what you're saying, I know somebody who unintentionally gives off that kind of vibe as well, but we're still best buds XD Close friends tend to look past the initial impression and know you for who you are and build a friendship based on that :P (I guess this kinda sounds cheesy, but that's what I think XD)

Anyone good here with knowing if a name is female or male in Japanese?

Skipping classes to sleep today was probably not a good thing for my GPA

There are flooded areas where sharks are swimming through streets. That is scary.

That's awesome. WaterWorld here we come!

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

she gets on my nerves...

kirisute gomen

+

Post by Guyver (3,424 posts) See mini bio Level 14

My personality type fits more in the INTP category. Anyone out there one? I know they're rare to come by.

Anyone play Legend of Zelda?

@Supreme Marvel: Heel yeah I play dat Zelda, or did.

@Fat_Magnum said:

@Supreme Marvel: Heel yeah I play dat Zelda, or did.

I had a question, but I believe it was answered for me.

Post by ReVamp (18 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Supreme Marvel: I love you eternally for the Gohan Av.

/gohan fanboy.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel