What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Supreme Marvel 2 days, 22 hours ago.
Post by Dekken (398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Sometimes I wonder why some animes show the body measurements of male characters. I don't think girls care about that information as boys do.

Post by takashichea (12,418 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Dekken:

I think it has do with the culture itself. In Japan, they do physical exams of both girls and boys. They take measurements of the girls and only weight and height for the guys. Somehow, it became a big thing along the way. I seen shows where some gals who love the assets of guys or the size of their biceps. Gou Matsuoka is one crazy character I seen. She loves biceps, triceps, and more.

Post by Acura_Max (2,339 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Well, this is the first time that I've heard of a pre-period kit.

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Mucho trabajo, poco dinero.
Post by Bigheart711 (3,934 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Thankfully, lewd ass avatars rarely ever happen in sites that I frequent, unlike Twitter... D:

4 more movies to add and a boatload of OVAs to add. Man, I'm almost done with Anime Vice's Summer 2014 guide, Anime Vice's Summer 2014 guide.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Watched Transformers: Age of Extinction today. As a movie in general, it really isn't that good, but as an action film, it was alright.

I can't believe I missed the first episode of Legend of Korra: Season 3.

@Guyver:

Same here. We have a The Avatar Club thread if you like to check it out. Trying to figure out Nick's schedule since it's not HULU or Nick's website.

Ah, thanks for the heads up :)

@MrDirector786: Yeah, Transformers is a terrible movie, but it's not the worst movie in the world.

It's hard to think of a Christmas gift...

I tried doing what the guy did in the video, but it's harder than it looks. He makes it look so easy.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,141 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I created a character similar to this for my novel. I really love the whole winning emotions thing. Great aspect of doing good. I find some similarities in it, when I try to do good things, I don't do them with the expectation of receiving an award, just the feeling of their happiness does it for me. The school kid was brilliant.

Post by BraidyBunch (28 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Will I be able to continue posting if I make it to 15 posts tonight, or will I catch the limit notice yet again?

'Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!'

@BraidyBunch: You should be without a post limit from here on now. As of this, you're at 17 posts.

Post by BraidyBunch (28 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Bigheart711: Sigh of relief.

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up c:

Uploaded shots for pilot episodes: Tokyo Ghoul, Rail Wars!, Barakamon, and Glasslip.

To Do List

For tomorrow, I'm going to upload from RC: SAO II, Space Dandy 2, Sabagebu! - Survival Game Club!, Blue Spring Ride, and Momo Kyun Sword. Still have a lot more pilot episodes to go through.

Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Took a big long break from AV, but the new season and recent HxH episodes forced me back.

I almost did an all nighter on Anime Vice. The only time I did that was for one of the seasonal guides because I was rushing to finish it to beat the other sites like Anime News Network and Random Curiosity.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel