What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Bigheart711 1 day, 14 hours ago.
Post by MrDirector786 (4,505 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Dear lord, the UFC 175 is getting wackier and wackier with every news reveal. Vitor Belfort was first set to face Chris Weidman at UFC 173, then the TRT ban is passed and he is forced out of the fight and replaced with Lyoto Machida, then Weidman injures himself and the bout is delayed till UFC 175 instead, and then Wanderlei Silva, who was set to face Chael Sonnen, is kicked off the card and has been replaced with Vitor. Jesus, this event is just getting crazier and crazier. But I'm still looking forward to it more than any other event this year so far. :P

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
To all those who lie and whom I've opened myself to & have been judged by: go f#ck yourselves!
Post by Bigheart711 (4,093 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Still hate the Blue Shell. It often fucks me up every race unless I'm way ahead of everyone.

Post by takashichea (13,122 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Making a transparent PNG for Human Komamura to use for a banner. He's pretty hard to do. Manga is black and white. I can't use the magic wand to erase large areas. I had to delete things by using paint bucket. Change certain to color and erase by hand.

I used up 2 hours on this thing.

Now that I finally finished ZeXal, I started watching Arc-V. After the first two episodes, my feelings on it are "meh". Not gonna lie - I have a bad feeling this will be my least favorite YGO show for sure. ZeXal had a weak beginning but I saw potential in it and it got really good eventually, though the ending was a little weak. This show, on the other hand, I can't get the right words but something about it really rubs me the wrong way.

Online Now

Check out the Summer 2014 trailers that my teammates and I have added to the site:

Awesome job to and

Deleted my lists. I have too many. I do reuse some of them for my projects.

Anyone want to do a doggy list? I made a list of dog breeds in Anime Vice, but all I know was one from Dog & Scissors.

Battle News

Check out Battlation Of The Month: Kurohige (June 2014)!

Sometimes, I find myself reading some of the RPG comments while on patrol during Sonata's absence.

Online Now

I didn't know there was 20th anniversary for FUNimation. I check out their special discount for their anniversary sale. It was just 20 dollars off of any orders over 100 dollars. I wanted to buy Attack on Titan's limited edition. I was like "crap!" FUNimation's price is almost up to a 100 dollars. I compared to Right Stuf which is 53 dollars.

Post by Bigheart711 (4,093 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I'm thinking of doing a nuzlocke variant where I'll have to do a number of exercises if the pokemon faints/dies (ex. ten push ups per death). Yeah, I'll do a rom of Pokemon White for that...

Post by KingOfAsh (1,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The Facepalm Awards thread is now locked, so I'll put this here. This is so ridiculously degrading to humanity that it hurts.

Post by Acura_Max (2,374 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Fresh from the internet, I present you the Luigi death stare.

Post by Dream (7,892 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Still awaiting my DVD sets of Magi, one that was a $125 investment.

Post by Sonata (35,509 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Anime vice long time no see, hopefully I`ll be back for good soon.

Post by Acura_Max (2,374 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Microsoft E3 conference: "yo dawg, I heard you like social interaction. So I got you social interaction to go with your social interaction."

I like how the last four posts in this thread were from mods. It made me think they were taking over this thread for a minute. :P

Post by Sonata (35,509 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The off topic section is always neglected when I am not around :-)

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,174 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Anyone here got any good ideas to raise money for charity?

We [people in our work] have been given the task to think of something that could give us the most money. However it needs to be in our work place. We have a lot of windows, so nothing too drastic. Our work place is a bar and grill.

Thanks in advance.

Aw, King Mo and Rampage aren't having a twitter battle anymore. Oh well. :P

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel: Jow about washing cars? I know in Europe there is really nice cars. Or help out at a restuarant.

I hope I am not late for this.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,174 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I think I've found some animé I'm gonna try.

Natsume Yuujinchou

Noragami

Mainly because Hiroshi Kamiya does voice work for it.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Alright! Time to go out for drinks tonight!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel