What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Supreme Marvel 3 days, 22 hours ago.
Post by othus12 (6,907 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Naruto VS Ichigo will be one heck of a debate.

i cant wait to see what ichigo has to offer.

on other thoughts:

planet level please get to the HST alredy.

Post by takashichea (12,445 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Anime Vice community loves Hunter x Hunter more than Toriko when I saw so many comments on Tom's Hunter x Hunter article than our little Toriko Roundtable. I guess whenever Tom expresses discontent with an anime, more folks comment especially Kill la Kill.

I guess I should watch Hunter x Hunter this summer.

Finished three major news blogs:

I wish more folks would write blogs on anything anime or manga related. It feels empty when only 2-3 people write blogs daily in this community.

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Sometimes, I just have to forgive myself and stop beating myself for the words of others. Hear them, learn from them, and tighten up.
Post by MrDirector786 (4,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Dang. UFC 173 was a night of upsets for me. First, Hendo lost to Cormier, which wasn't a huge upset honestly because even though I wanted Hendo to win, I had a feeling he wouldn't. However, Renan Barao losing to TJ Dillashaw was a massive upset. I am just shocked that that actually happened. I thought Barao would dominate and he ended up getting dominated and then TKO'd at the end. Just... dang.

Checking out Katmic's blog. Reading TV tropes on Male and Female Gaze while I upload images. Since the site glitches and image uploading is a pain, I just read TV Tropes or work on wiki while the thing loads images for 30 min or more.

Post by Acura_Max (2,343 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
Testing 123
Online Now

@Acura_Max:

The images are still lagging. I still get error pop up buttons.

Online Now

I hope this year's E3 will be just as entertaining as last year's E3. Quick! Someone invite Don Mattrick to the event. He's bound to say something dumb.

Online Now

And another day passes where not a soul makes a comment in the movies and Tv club.

Post by AgentFakku (232 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Shit, I need 5,000 wiki points. Taka is the only bro moderating the wiki. The other wiki mods don't do nothing around here.

I need to be more active on here....

@MrDirector786 said:

There's no need to force yourself. I feel like you're more of a Comic Vine person because over there, there are more things to your liking than here. Explore the site. There's got to be something that's anchoring you.

Online Now

@takashichea said:

@MrDirector786 said:

There's no need to force yourself. I feel like you're more of a Comic Vine person because over there, there are more things to your liking than here.

Such as the Movies and TV Club. That club is always looking for more people to talk about some movies and stuff. #shill

@Acura_Max:

Oh yeah, I forgot to read that Reading Rainbow. I know that sounds familiar to me. Let me comment in that club.

Post by Katsumi__Shizuka (7 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Hmmm I don't see anyone from the old days....

@takashichea said:

@MrDirector786 said:

There's no need to force yourself. I feel like you're more of a Comic Vine person because over there, there are more things to your liking than here. Explore the site. There's got to be something that's anchoring you.

Don't worry. I won't force myself to come on here. I just feel like I want to come on here more. Also, Comic Vine has been declining with all the site glitches and stuff. I would probably be here more often if it was more active.

@MrDirector786:

Both sites are glitching. I have been over there, wiki editing and posting Manga releases. When Anime Vice glitch, I go over there and work there a bit.

Hell yeah, I got thru flood fail! I think I'll stop today after posting these three Summer 2014 trailers. The site is often fickle with me.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel