What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Sonata 6 hours, 5 minutes ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,033 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Sonata: HAPPY *belated* BIRTHDAY!!!

Make sure you party hard this weekend

Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@UltimateHero0406: Thank You!!!XD

Post by Acura_Max (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Best. Romeo & Juliet. Adaptation. Ever.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17

With that, Transformers Prime is over. Was definitely a great show and the finale was a great way to end it all. Looking forward to the epilogue in the fall.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Just got done watching the Mario and Sonic cartoon, I really can't believe how bad they are now. (but I did like Mario and King Koopa voice) Wish they put more effort into those shows

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,033 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Wow, I really genuinly enjoy their company. First time in a long time...

Post by Dream (7,472 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Just got stuff installed with new laptop I bought via E-Bay. Finally free from using Vista.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,117 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Anyone know a word for 'think you know something but you don't'?

Post by Acura_Max (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Supreme Marvel: Deluded.

@Acura_Max: I think you're right, but not the word I'm thinking of.

My deputy manager, pretty sure got it in for me. For example, she puts me on glasses (in a bar), collecting, instead of on the tills. I'm collecting the glasses, and then having them wash and sent out. After they're sent out, I put them into their glass areas. Doing this on my own, then the place gets very busy. I'm working faster to help them. So my deputy manager says that they (people on tills including her) will put them into their glass racks. I say okay. I then move much faster, fill all the trays with clean glasses, but I have more glasses and no where to put them because no one has put away the glasses that she said she would. So I move the glasses myself. Then she comes over and asks what I'm doing. I tell her I need the trays to fill the glasses up and she gives a heavy sighs. As if it's my fault for her not putting the fucking glasses away. Seriously, if I never had a lot of patience and composure, I'd have smashed the fucking glass on her head.

Then later in the night she gets us all together and starts saying "some of you guys need to work faster (has a smile while saying it - looking around my direction), we see on the CTTV who is working and who is slacking". Well there is no camera in, or facing the wash room where I am in. And I KNOW she was targeting me with that because she already told me to work faster when there was no fucking customers!

So, the reason why I need that word ^^ for thinking she knowns something but she is actually a fucking bitch and when I eventually quick that job, I'm a break her fucking jaw.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Damn I love a clean house!

Post by taichokage (12,989 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Impatient for the next Toriko and One Piece chapters.

Going to watch some anime and do some wiki editing.

Just deleted 850+ images. Need a better way to delete other than drag and drop. It becomes to annoying. Multi-select and delete will be good.

Would love if this site had a mechanism for us to select multiple genre of animé and a list of the chosen is formed. Make it so much easier finding new series to watch.

@Supreme Marvel: I think everyone would love some updates around here. We have been needing them for 3 years.

@Sonata: Is there anyone on the site that does it? Or where they apart of CV?

@Supreme Marvel: Once Ethan left everything from a coding stand point has been in free fall.

@Sonata: On the other side, could be worse. Nothing could work.

@Supreme Marvel: That is very true:)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel