What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by ShinobiX 16 hours, 13 minutes ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Feral_Nova: lol... you must be angry to be ranting.

Post by Sonata (35,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
One character I would love to see in SBB is this guy lol. 
 
  
Post by MrDirector786 (4,512 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I am happy that Mega Man is going to be in the next SSB... now if only Capcom would make a new game.

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

@Feral_Nova: lol... you must be angry to be ranting.

More irritated than angry, ok maybe a little angry...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Feral_Nova said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Feral_Nova: lol... you must be angry to be ranting.

More irritated than angry, ok maybe a little angry...

It sounds like you need a bubble bath.. just saying lol

Post by Acura_Max (2,431 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Moderator
In an interview filmed prior to Microsoft’s E3 2013 press briefing and published onGameTrailers, Microsoft’s Don Mattrick has addressed concerns about the compulsory connectivity requirements of Xbox One.
“"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it’s called Xbox 360,” said Mattrick.
“If you have zero access to the Internet, that is an offline device.”
Mattrick is aware of the kinds of gamers who’ll be missing out on Xbox One, and “absolutely” anticipated some blowback, but went on to reiterate he feels they have made the right call.

I don’t even know what it means to be on a nuclear sub but I’ve got to imagine it’s not easy to get an internet connection.
“Seriously, when I read the blogs and thought about who’s really the most impacted there was a person who said, ‘Hey I’m on a nuclear sub.’ And I don’t even know what it means to be on a nuclear sub but I’ve got to imagine it’s not easy to get an internet connection. But hey, I can empathise; if I was on a sub I’d be disappointed.
“It’s a service-based world, if you think about things and how they get better with an internet connection, that’s a design choice we’ve made. I think people will appreciate it... We did a lot of testing, a lot of consumer research and I think we made a good choice.”
Mattrick said Microsoft appreciates the passion of gamers but he believes gamers are “imagining outcomes that are worse than what we believe it’s going to be in the real world.”
Source

When did Microsoft PR men turn into such dicks. This is the second interview I've seen where Microsoft brushed aside consumer concerns as if they did not know what they want. They are making the same mistake Sony made this generation when they told everyone to get a second job after revealing a really high price tag for their console.

Post by Sonata (35,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Acura_Max: I am so done with Microsoft now. 
 
This anime vid cracked me up:P 
 
  
Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Acura_Max said:

They are making the same mistake Sony made this generation when they told everyone to get a second job after revealing a really high price tag for their console.

Though not necessarily in regards to the connectivity issue, I've had this thought ever since I started reading around about their reveal.

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Yeah, but even I maybe be force to by Sony this time around, because the Ninetendo has really let me down.

Post by Acura_Max (2,431 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Moderator

More bad news regarding Xbox One. If you have an internet connection slower than 1.5mbps, it looks like your console won't work

Also, if you live in the countries not highlighted in green, your console and games might not work on launch day. So, it looks like I won't even get the option of getting an Xbox One since my connection is slow.

Xbox One games are for activation and distribution only in specified geographic regions. See game package and/or retailer product information, for each game’s specific geographic regions.

Source

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Acura_Max said:

In an interview filmed prior to Microsoft’s E3 2013 press briefing and published onGameTrailers, Microsoft’s Don Mattrick has addressed concerns about the compulsory connectivity requirements of Xbox One.
“"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it’s called Xbox 360,” said Mattrick.
“If you have zero access to the Internet, that is an offline device.”
Mattrick is aware of the kinds of gamers who’ll be missing out on Xbox One, and “absolutely” anticipated some blowback, but went on to reiterate he feels they have made the right call.

I don’t even know what it means to be on a nuclear sub but I’ve got to imagine it’s not easy to get an internet connection.
“Seriously, when I read the blogs and thought about who’s really the most impacted there was a person who said, ‘Hey I’m on a nuclear sub.’ And I don’t even know what it means to be on a nuclear sub but I’ve got to imagine it’s not easy to get an internet connection. But hey, I can empathise; if I was on a sub I’d be disappointed.
“It’s a service-based world, if you think about things and how they get better with an internet connection, that’s a design choice we’ve made. I think people will appreciate it... We did a lot of testing, a lot of consumer research and I think we made a good choice.”
Mattrick said Microsoft appreciates the passion of gamers but he believes gamers are “imagining outcomes that are worse than what we believe it’s going to be in the real world.”
Source

When did Microsoft PR men turn into such dicks. This is the second interview I've seen where Microsoft brushed aside consumer concerns as if they did not know what they want. They are making the same mistake Sony made this generation when they told everyone to get a second job after revealing a really high price tag for their console.

Microsoft got money hungry and their stupid. I hope they take a massive loss and realize that their all dicks

Post by Sonata (35,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Acura_Max: What!?! Microsoft is stabbing their customers in the back with this stuff. They are going to get hit hard this holiday.
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Acura_Max said:

More bad news regarding Xbox One. If you have an internet connection slower than 1.5mbps, it looks like your console won't work

Also, if you live in the countries not highlighted in green, your console and games might not work on launch day. So, it looks like I won't even get the option of getting an Xbox One since my connection is slow.

Xbox One games are for activation and distribution only in specified geographic regions. See game package and/or retailer product information, for each game’s specific geographic regions.

Source

SO WTF people in Africa, The Middle East and Asia are fcked?

Post by Acura_Max (2,431 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Moderator

I am hating Google right now. Ever since they changed their format, new users add more tiny pictures to the database.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

See, I told all of ya that Xbox sucks... PS4 FTFW!

Post by Sonata (35,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
I'm kinda interested in Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, after watching the pretty funny trailer:P 
 
  
Post by Acura_Max (2,431 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Moderator

@Sonata: Lol. Rap music and ninja. That is a winning combination =P

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Going to San Diego this Saturday just for the day, but omg I can't wait, I need to get out of this Desert!
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I feel like buying 100 chicken sandwiches from McDonalds lol

Post by Acura_Max (2,431 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Moderator

About 1,130 more wiki points before I become part of Screened's top 30 wiki editors.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel