What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by flashback180 1 day, 3 hours ago.
Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Jlynnana: I am just tired of it, I suppose. Have been posting almost non-stop there for over 2 years so I guess it is natural to feel this way.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

8 people online. Wow lol

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ComicMan24 said:

@Jlynnana: I am just tired of it, I suppose. Have been posting almost non-stop there for over 2 years so I guess it is natural to feel this way.

Usually hits me too, doesn't help that the bugs are so prominent.

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

At this rate, I'll be able to knock sonata down from the Top Poster mark in about.... five years! :D

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Feral_Nova: LMAO!

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Jlynnana said:

@Feral_Nova: LMAO!

I'm determined!

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Feral_Nova said:

At this rate, I'll be able to knock sonata down from the Top Poster mark in about.... five years! :D

Five years are not that much! You can do this!!!! lol

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Jlynnana said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Jlynnana: I am just tired of it, I suppose. Have been posting almost non-stop there for over 2 years so I guess it is natural to feel this way.

Usually hits me too, doesn't help that the bugs are so prominent.

So annoying. Plus the lack of many past features that I like, doesn't help either.

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ComicMan24 said:

@Feral_Nova said:

At this rate, I'll be able to knock sonata down from the Top Poster mark in about.... five years! :D

Five years are not that much! You can do this!!!! lol

Yeah! I CAN DO THIS! :D

I will do this! I SHALL DO THIS! I GOT THIS!!! xD

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Feral_Nova said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Feral_Nova said:

At this rate, I'll be able to knock sonata down from the Top Poster mark in about.... five years! :D

Five years are not that much! You can do this!!!! lol

Yeah! I CAN DO THIS! :D

I will do this! I SHALL DO THIS! I GOT THIS!!! xD

Yeah, only 4 years, 11 months, 29 days and 23 hours left :P

Post by MrDirector786 (4,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I'm doing everything except for my assignment due tomorrow.

Post by Acura_Max (2,431 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Moderator

Metal Gear Solid has one of the best Bond themes outside of a Bond film ever.

Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator

@Feral_Nova said:

At this rate, I'll be able to knock sonata down from the Top Poster mark in about.... five years! :D

LOL, and I would have to stay way from a while, thats not going to happen lolXD

Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator

R.I.P. Chris Kelly one half of the old school Kriss Kross duo. JUMP! JUMP! Forever.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I changed my profile to evil so my name would be red.

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I SHOULD be reading my book for school right now... but I'm not...

Post by Acura_Max (2,431 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Moderator

When the semester ended, Acura_Max said "Let there be 24 hour FIFA 13 marathons" and so there was.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

That's enough. I should focus now.

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Got my Iron Man 3 ticket! Gonna be awesome tonight!!!

Post by MrDirector786 (4,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I can't see Iron man 3 this weekend because I have other things I need to do and I have exams next week....

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel