What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Supreme Marvel 2 days, 4 hours ago.
Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ComicMan24: It's ok if you can't hang staying up late CM, we won't judge you xP lol jk! <3

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Feral_Nova: If you only knew how judged I feel right now :p

@ComicMan24: awwwwwwwww xD you know we loves you man!

@Feral_Nova: Lies!! ;(

@ComicMan24: DDDDDDD: NO I DO LOVE YOU!!! T__T I'M SORRY!!!!

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,141 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ComicMan24: Nah I didn't. But it's awesome news. I really enjoyed the first few episodes of the series. It declined in quality but am willing to watch another season.

if you’re going to insult me please give me 24 hours notice so i can come up with a comeback

@Feral_Nova: O_O Get away from me!!!!!!

@Supreme Marvel: I disagree a bit with this, do think that the show was better than other shows of that genre but yeah, good news.

@ComicMan24:

NOOOOO!!

COME BACK!!!! I JUST WANT TO LOVE YOU!!

@Feral_Nova: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ComicMan24: I don't mean it became bad. I mean that the first half was much better. Around episode 9 for me, I much rather Laura's character be more aggressive towards him. Make the show edgier and have a different dynamic. Instead of the same harem style I've watched a hundred times. Watching the show I never felt the characters were in danger at all. They might have went through dangerous obstacles, but I knew they'd be alright. There needs to be a ever present danger. When Laura showed she liked Ichika the characters to me began to be the same.

@Supreme Marvel: Laura was one of my favourite girls in the show, along with Charlotte. But anyway, I suppose I can understand that. But from what I remember, the show didn't really have a villain to begin with. Even that unmanned unit that appeared in the finale, Ichika's sister pretty much said that that weird woman who created all that, sent it.

@ComicMan24: I liked Laura when she showed up. She introduced some tension, which the showed needed at that point. Then when she started chasing after Ichika, she just became one of the others. I would of preferred it if she chased after him at the expense of the others. My favourite female was his sister because she was unlike the others. If they killed off one of the love interests, I don't think I'd be too bothered who it was.

@Supreme Marvel: I see what you mean. Which harems were your favourites?

@ComicMan24:

1. Tenchi Muyo! Rho-Ohki!
  2. Bakemonogatari
  3. Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar
  4. Highschool of the Dead
  5. Rosario + Vampire
  6. Is this a Zombie?
  7. Freezing
  8. Familiar Zero (which was on of the first animé I started when I got really into animé)

Can't think of any more.

You got a list?

alright, who the hell clogged the damn toilet and left it clogged?

Post by MrDirector786 (4,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This next week isn't going to be much fun because of upcoming exams... but after that I'll finally be free!

@Supreme Marvel: Haven't really made a list but if I had one, numbers 2 and 3 would definitely be in it.

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ComicMan24:I stop in periodically, People over there just became unbearable

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel