What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Sonata 15 hours, 35 minutes ago.
Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Post by MrDirector786 (4,498 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I'm glad it finally feels like spring.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Such a nice day. Such a crappy ending.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Oh yeah, and congratz to Louisville. Might not have been my faves but they deserved the win.

Post by Sonata (35,219 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Oh yeah, and congratz to Louisville. Might not have been my faves but they deserved the win.

Ugh Louisville, can't stand them being a Kentucky fan, but they deserved to win though.

I'm so sore getting out of work tonight.

Post by parasyteFMA (113 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sweet Jesus, Wrestlemania sucked this year. I never thought I would ever say that the Monday Night Raw right after Mania would be better than a $70 PPV. On the other hand, I have a decent amount of anime DVDs coming in the mail. I can't wait to watch them!

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,074 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Congratulations DBZ Fans. You've made me hate Bills already and am yet to see him properly. Well the fuck done!

@parasyteFMA: Agreed it was pretty crappy, they have alot to make up for with WM30

@Sonata: Unless the long rumored Punk vs. Austin happens, I don't think they will make it up. I mean, they are already planning for Rock vs. Lesnar. I don't wanna see that match again. However, I really hope they pull out all the stops.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I wonder if there will ever be a sweet, short, deep and emotional anime like AnoHana any time soon

@parasyteFMA: True i would rather see Rock vs Taker at WM30

Ugh just got off work tried and pretty sore right now.

@Sonata: To be honest, I don't wanna see Rock anymore. He came back for 4 singles matches and a tag team match. All 5 matches were very lackluster. Also, I don't want Taker to waste a Mania on a part-time wrestler.

@parasyteFMA: The Rock is the best a cutting promos, but Taker has to be around more for it to be ffect which lately he hasn't. I don;t think thre is anyone left to challenge the streak beside Cena, but I don; like Cena that much.

@Sonata: I will give you that. Rocky cuts one hell of a promo. Taker is in bad shape though. Him wrestling once a year is probably bad for him seeing how beat up he is. The plan a while back behind the scenes was that Cena would break the streak. A younger guy has to do it though. Someone who will be around for a lot longer.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Life is good.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,074 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Next Pokémon film will have Mewtwo in it. Same? Not sure.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,333 posts) See mini bio Level 15

China is incredible, but the internet kind of sucks. Oh, I'm in China at the moment by the way. Also my favourite comic book shop is 1000nds of km away.

On my mind: The 'you' in this thread title. It haunts me.

Let us populate the world with intellectual artist babies.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,498 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Wonder what will happen in the rest of the season of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel