What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Supreme Marvel 2 days, 11 hours ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

AWWW I missed it!

Post by Acura_Max (2,339 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I can't believe I even took this seriously when I was a kid.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 is awesome

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: Oh yes! I love that machine! funny story... when I was starting doing weights, I was doing 180 at the time in that machine. Then one of my friends came up and said that he could do more and decided to add 2 more 45s plates (which made it 270) and the dummy almost broke his ankles cause it was to heavy for him and he was blaming me even after saving him lol.

UFC 158 had some good fights

Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Selection Sunday has finally arrived, and i'm probably going to be a nervous wreck lol

What should I eat for breakfast? am hungry lol.

@DBZ_universe: LOL wow. He shoulda thanked you.

When I first started working out, I needed saving as well. Once tried to bench a little too much and I couldn't get it off my chest or back onto the rack. I was so scared lol.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Roommate introduced me to omegle. Kind of too hilarious.

I normally don't like fan made stuff but this one is pretty damn cool. And the fact that it would piss some people off kind of makes me like it more. :)

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,284 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Acura_Max:

But it was awesome :)

I love G Gundam

Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ahhh Kentucky didn't make the tournament this year. Been sad for the last few hours (T_T)

Finally saw GL and YJ. *Sigh* And there goes the network's last hope for decent programming aside from Toonami.

@UltimateHero0406: That also happened to me a lot of times, especially when I was bench pressing. I thought I was gonna get destroyed.

same when I squatted 315 for the first time, I couldn't make it and I thought the weights were gonna land on top of me.

Funny story again.. I was squatting by my self 3 years ago then when I got done I empty the 2 45's from the left side but forgot to take out another from the other, so the bar fell side ways and it almost squashed a person.. and I didn't squat for 3 weeks after that. lol

has anything like this ever happened to ya?

"I know it sounds easy but you should know better. Darling, dreams were meant for those who are able, don't you know? Baby, lay your thoughts down, go to sleep now. Let's make that pain go all away."

I am very sorry that I did this too you, love. Live well and be wise.

@DBZ_universe: LOL and yes. One time I was I took some weights off one side and the bar fell off the rack. It was rally loud So everyone heard it and it was pretty embarrassing lol.

And then one time I was using the punching Bag. There was A small metal piece near the bottom and it hit it hard. My hand hurt SO bad lol. And whats worse, to everyone else it just looked like I was just really weak and the laughed a little bit. But that was my fault for using workout gloves instead of boxing gloves lol.

You ever train on punching bags?

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Finally saw GL and YJ. *Sigh* And there goes the network's last hope for decent programming aside from Toonami.

Yep, Not really looking forward to Teen Titans Go! or Beware the Batman.

@MrDirector786: yeah, they cancelled their 2 of there most popular shows To mke room for an unheeded reboot and a Silly disappointment. It mind boggling. Who could benefit from this?

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@MrDirector786: yeah, they cancelled their 2 of there most popular shows To mke room for an unheeded reboot and a Silly disappointment. It mind boggling. Who could benefit from this?

Some people who want to make a lot of money and don't care for actual quality.

To attempt forcing the refiner's fire results in an unproductive burn.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel