What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by takashichea 4 days, 14 hours ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406 said:

I'm like so totes gonna work out moaaaaar.

Nice! do you squat a lot?

Post by Kimiko_Cronos (9,990 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Suddenly everything became clear.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,043 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: Sometimes. I mostly do wall sits, defensive slides, and running for legs.

You?

@Kimiko_Cronos said:

Suddenly everything became clear.

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
So glad today is Friday!!XD
Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Spring Break starts now.

I feel like doing something I wouldn't normally do. Nothing that would put my precious health at risk though.

Start reading a RP thread but had to stop after the second line. Scratch that idea.

@UltimateHero0406: I focus on legs as well! I do squatting the most. I tried to squat 500 pounds the other day and failed lol. So am just gonna stick with 400's+ in my squatting for one more year! I have been squatting already for 4 years. Tho I really need to do some work on my bench press and bit more on my cardiac exercises :D

tho my favorite is lifting weights with my legs. I forgot what the machine it's called, but you sit and with your legs you pull up weights. I have done 323 pounds.. tho the machine I was on only went up too 250 so I asked my friend to get on top of the weights and so it became that much.

I hate balancing exercises tho!

@DBZ_universe: Yeah I know what machine your talking about. I'm also in the 300s. But my favorite is arms. I do the bicep flex, the pully system, dumbbells, and bench press. I usually end up spending a long time on arm day. I guess I just find it fun seeing my biceps get brolic looking after a long day lol. I also like doing my abs. I normally use the crunch machine or just do leg lifts.

And yeah, alternating is kind of a pain but it must me done for the sake of being all around brolic lol. Thing is ever since I started back with classes, I haven't been able to go as much so I'm at bit of a standstill.

@UltimateHero0406: Ah! by the sounds of it, you are a ripped dude! lol..

The only arm related thing I like doing a lot is Dead lifts, those are fun! and front squats. I really don't weight lift as much as I did since me and my friend live apart from each other and when we see each other we exercise like crazy! but that is 1 or 2 times a month :(

I am sure you can bench press way more than I can tho... or any arm related work out in the matter since I hardly do arm stuffs.

have you ever done the sit ups on the table while someone throws you a weight ball? that hard IMO.

Oh god, no you all making me miss junior high, last time I regularly worked out.

And so, after a bit of perfunctory FB creeping, it seems I am not so very different from those I game with.

Kentucky may have just killed their chance to make the tournament this year with that horrific loss tonight :(
Post by Acura_Max (2,346 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata:

I should sleep but, as ever, too much is on my mind to want to do so.

@Acura_Max said:

@Sonata:

@DBZ_universe: Idk I guess lol. Thanks!

And that's too bad. Sounds like you guys are the perfect workout team. I used to go with my friend or my mom but I mostly go alone now.

Plus I bet you could kick way harder and run faster than I could lol. Also, since I do more arms and you do more legs, we're like Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee XD

And no I haven't. But I have been wanting to do more crazy exercises like in the magazines and videos. I've also been trying to improve on holding weights with outstretched arms which is crazy hard as well.

@UltimateHero0406: LOL! Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee! nice comparison.

Oh yes, holding the weights is crazy! I don't really like doing that cause I get scared lol.

Have you ever gone up and down the stairs with a 45 pound plate? it gets hard after a while.

@DBZ_universe: I've done the stairs but not with weights. Sounds like a great workout though!

You ever used that machine where you do toe raises with weights while sitting down?

Got some much needed sleep today!XD
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Windows 8 is really weird

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel