What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by MrDirector786 1 minute ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Sonata: Lol, I could handle the jersey colors but the shorts are a deal breaker. I wish LSU would get a new uniform color though. I'm sick of the same old white, purple, and yellow remixes.

Post by Sonata (35,235 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Sonata: Lol, I could handle the jersey colors but the shorts are a deal breaker. I wish LSU would get a new uniform color though. I'm sick of the same old white, purple, and yellow remixes.

Kansas it actually petitioning to the white house to now wear those uni's lol. I liked LSU's pro combat jerseys a few years ago basketball wise they could use a new uni.

@Sonata: I kinda like their current jerseys but ok. And lol all of their jerseys are pretty much the same save rearranging a couple of stripes

Post by Acura_Max (2,323 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata said:

These have got to be the ugliest basketball jerseys I have ever seen. Thank God Kentucky is a Nike School
These have got to be the ugliest basketball jerseys I have ever seen. Thank God Kentucky is a Nike School

I bet this guy wouldn't mind having those uniforms.

@Acura_Max: LOL might be the ugliest unis in any sport:P 

@UltimateHero0406: Yeah its part of Adidas contract for those teams to wear them during the tourney. Bad Uni and having millions of people watching them play in them. The world is cruel.
Post by MrDirector786 (4,500 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

...There's going to be a Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2?

@MrDirector786: I guess you saw the trailer on Screened. I liked the first movie and the second looks like it will be even better.

Post by Kimiko_Cronos (9,990 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I'm gonna have to buy a new art tablet, in the mean while let me stop slacking off and watch that anime I've been wanting to watch for about a year.

The people at OnePunch Man trolled us today.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SamJaz said:

@UsachanMaN said:

Oh man, the weather yesterday was so bad D: The process of me catching the bus and coming home from school usually takes me 20 minutes...but yesterday it took me 2 hours!! D: And for most of the two hours I was waiting for the bus >.< LOL I was so close to just sitting on the sidewalk in the snow and cry XD Hopefully its not that bad today....but I have a feeling it will be DX Ok, my rant is over :P

Hope all is well. :)

Thanks!! :D And yes, the transportation was much better today :D Nice icon change btw! :D

Post by SamJaz (11,977 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@UsachanMaN: Thanks! Glad all was well.

Online Now

@MrDirector786: That looks awesome. The Transformers movies should be rebooted to look like that.

Ippei Hosaka is a total perv lol

Turns out Iris and Misty were kinda racist.

Online Now

@Acura_Max said:

@MrDirector786: That looks awesome. The Transformers movies should be rebooted to look like that.

Yeah. I can't wait for the Beast Hunters season. It's too bad it'll be the last season of Prime because this is probably my favorite Transformers show along with Beast Wars.

My vacation week is getting closer to the end.Got alot accomplished though:)
Miami Heat Harlem Shake LOL 

@Sonata said:

Ippei Hosaka is a total perv lol

Listen to this man. He practically has a Ph.D on the topic.

Miami Heat Harlem Shake LOL

I see your Harlem Shake video and I shall raise you a Legend of Korra Harlem Shake video.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SamJaz: You're very welcome! :D

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel