What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Sonata 1 day, 4 hours ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,034 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Look me in my avi and tell me this song doesn't kick all kinds of ass.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,034 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Has anyone seen Linebarrels of Iron?

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

He looks a lot like me.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This is absolutely horrible... why are there so many times when people who commit rape are defended by the higher powers? One thing for sure is I'm glad I don't attend that university and I'm going try to tell other people not to go there either.

http://rt.com/usa/rape-gambill-university-carolina-581/

Post by Acura_Max (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Moderator

@MrDirector786: It is a terrible thing when those in power would try to cover up such a horrible act and it's even worse when the university is not the only place that does this. If you watch a film called The Invisible War, you will find that it also happens in the American military. According to statistics, an female American soldier is more likely to get raped by a fellow soldier than getting killed by enemy fire in a combat zone. If you're interested in seeing the film, it premieres May 27 on PBS.

I hope the victim in this finds some form of compensation or readmission back into the university.

Post by Aleasha (1,430 posts) See mini bio Level 17

That I wish there was more time in the day as February has turned out to be a very busy month for me and im neglecting my wiki and anime addictions.

Post by takashichea (11,924 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Moderator

@Aleasha:

Don't worry. Focus on school. I should follow my advice, but I can't stay away from this place. Sometimes, I work at odd hours, at school, at church, and even at work!

Post by Aleasha (1,430 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@takashichea: Actually not my own school work I help out with some of my roommates homework as the curriculum isn't really geared for the blind but mine is just work and then all the stuff and people I had all the time in the world for before I now work 40 hours a week and time is a bit more limited trying to fit all of that in as well as new anime without being completely exhausted which I am anyhow. But as soon as the rush of people and promises are finished ill and when this weather warms up I will be more energetic lol.

Post by Acura_Max (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Moderator

Right now Screened needs some more wiki editors in the television section. We're really behind on everything there. In fact, we're missing entire series because we just lack the manpower and coordination.

Post by takashichea (11,924 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Moderator

@Acura_Max:

I'll rustle up a group if I can. Since it's Wednesday, it's Supernatural day.

I scream teamwork and "Gung Ho" and stuff.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,034 posts) See mini bio Level 16

One Punch Man is mighty but he is no match for CV users.

Post by Acura_Max (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Moderator

@takashichea: That idea has been floating around in my head for quite a while. I was hoping to to send a PM to all the major contributors to the wiki and asking if they would form a sort of team. However, I can't do that right now because I have some work to do. So I hope I can start it tomorrow.

I had forgotten that today was Supernatural Day until you mentioned it. Then I saw a commercial and this week's episode looks pretty interesting.

Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator

Pretty much:

Post by MrDirector786 (4,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Acura_Max said:

@MrDirector786: It is a terrible thing when those in power would try to cover up such a horrible act and it's even worse when the university is not the only place that does this. If you watch a film called The Invisible War, you will find that it also happens in the American military. According to statistics, an female American soldier is more likely to get raped by a fellow soldier than getting killed by enemy fire in a combat zone. If you're interested in seeing the film, it premieres May 27 on PBS.

I hope the victim in this finds some form of compensation or readmission back into the university.

I think I've heard about that from The Young Turks. In general, I hate when a victim is treated as the bad guy. If I can find time, I'll check out that film when it premieres.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Metal Gear Rising is all kinds of crazy, in the right ways.

Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Kelleth said:

Pretty much:

LOL I'm all for it. Now we need some way for Dragon Ball Evolution to disappear.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,034 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Fat_Magnum said:

Metal Gear Rising is all kinds of crazy, in the right ways.

That's for true. It was well worth the extra wait.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Oh man, the weather yesterday was so bad D: The process of me catching the bus and coming home from school usually takes me 20 minutes...but yesterday it took me 2 hours!! D: And for most of the two hours I was waiting for the bus >.< LOL I was so close to just sitting on the sidewalk in the snow and cry XD Hopefully its not that bad today....but I have a feeling it will be DX Ok, my rant is over :P

Post by SamJaz (12,582 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@UsachanMaN said:

Oh man, the weather yesterday was so bad D: The process of me catching the bus and coming home from school usually takes me 20 minutes...but yesterday it took me 2 hours!! D: And for most of the two hours I was waiting for the bus >.< LOL I was so close to just sitting on the sidewalk in the snow and cry XD Hopefully its not that bad today....but I have a feeling it will be DX Ok, my rant is over :P

Hope all is well. :)

Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator

 These have got to be the ugliest basketball jerseys I have ever seen. Thank God Kentucky is a Nike School     
 These have got to be the ugliest basketball jerseys I have ever seen. Thank God Kentucky is a Nike School     
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel