What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 3 hours, 38 minutes ago.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,074 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I can usually make time. It's am not into anything that's out.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is the one I like most. I'm gonna watch Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next soon. But I want something with substance.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

Ahh, I see. I can understand that. There was a time where I was watching no anime because I couldn't find anything I like.

Fortunately now I like a lot of the anime I watching. Some are more towards the meh side but they are still good enough to keep watching. Although I do have top say that I rarely drop any anime. I must really not like it, in order to drop it. I must have dropped only like 4 anime ever since I started watching them.

Online Now

Finally found someone who is offering a Porygon2 that is holding a Dubious Disc and I don't have the Pokemon he wants. Nor I can get it :"(

I've dropped a few because I could predict everything that was going to happen. Because they recycle female characters, it is easier to predict. That's why I like Gurren Lagann, the female was a lot different from the recycled ones which was a change in a good way with me. Along with it being awesome.

Online Now

Yeah, GL was good. Maybe a little over the top in some things (galaxies being used as frisbies?) but still great. I don't mind something being predictable, I mean nowdays creating something that is going to be original is really hard. Everything has been done in the past, in one way or another. Up to a point of course. Some twists wouldn't hurt of course.

I love the over-exaggeration of GL. Shuffle took me a few episodes. But I knew he wasn't going to choose the demon girls. Then I figured out who it'd be after a while. But was okay. Got dark real quick.

Online Now

Don't get me wrong, I liked it. Just maybe that particular scene was a bit over the top for me. As for Shuffle, I remember reading a some things about it some time ago, but it didn't seem like anything that would interest me much.

Online Now

Really debating with myself on whether to watch Shinsekai Yori now or wait until it's over.

Post by Sonata (35,223 posts) See mini bio Level 20
To watch the Super Bowl at Home or at a bar?
Online Now

Super Bowl is really a big event for you guys, isn't it?

Its an unofficial holiday actually:P
Online Now

lol I see.

So I i'm watching the game at home since a few people are coming over:P
Online Now

When is the game? Today?

Yes at 6:00 eastern time, but you will be into Monday by then:P
Online Now

Most likely I'll be sleeping lol

LOL:P
Online Now

Plus sports bore me anyway.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,499 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

"Meet The Spartans" is on TV. God, that movie is ridiculous lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel