What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Sonata 1 hour, 56 minutes ago.
Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MrDirector786 said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@ComicMan24 said:

You would know.

Nope. YOU would know!

Just admit it.

Admit what?

That you so mad.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,498 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24 said:

That you so mad.

Nope. You're just reflecting your madness on others.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,498 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This accounting homework can wait. The great Clement has uploaded the next part of his Sonic Rivals playthrough. :P

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MrDirector786 said:

@ComicMan24 said:

That you so mad.

Nope. You're just reflecting your madness on others.

You just too mad to admit.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

That "Paperman" short flim was just great.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,498 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@ComicMan24 said:

That you so mad.

Nope. You're just reflecting your madness on others.

You just too mad to admit.

You are so mad that your grammar is suffering. :P

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

That which is transparent is very oft also disgusting, in people.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Aborting my mess-with-kid-plan. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Who's hand hath the might to strike down wickedness wherever it so chooses to raise it's wretched head? Who's heart hath the content to reach out to those in darkness and pull them free? Who's spirit hath the soundness to whether any storm and lock out the wails of temptation?

The answer is simple.

Tis you. Tis I. Tis all who desire peace.

Post by Sonata (35,219 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Yesterday it was 70 degrees for the high now it is 25, lol
Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Fat_Magnum said:

Aborting my mess-with-kid-plan. Ain't nobody got time for that.

You are talking about that kid, we were talking the other time? Because it is so, damn. I was so expecting to see a video :P

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MrDirector786 said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@ComicMan24 said:

That you so mad.

Nope. You're just reflecting your madness on others.

You just too mad to admit.

You are so mad that your grammar is suffering. :P

Who needs grammar anyway? Only you, because you are soooo mad :P

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

My pattern so far seem to be: awake for 20 minutes then sleep for an hour and a half. Ugh. Never had the flu before, it sucks.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Post by MrDirector786 (4,498 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@ComicMan24 said:

That you so mad.

Nope. You're just reflecting your madness on others.

You just too mad to admit.

You are so mad that your grammar is suffering. :P

Who needs grammar anyway? Only you, because you are soooo mad :P

10 hours later and you're still mad. Such classic madness....

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MrDirector786 said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@ComicMan24 said:

That you so mad.

Nope. You're just reflecting your madness on others.

You just too mad to admit.

You are so mad that your grammar is suffering. :P

Who needs grammar anyway? Only you, because you are soooo mad :P

10 hours later and you're still mad. Such classic madness....

Well you are mad. You would know.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,498 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24 said:

Well you are mad. You would know.

Says the guy who's still mad a day later.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MrDirector786: Well and you are always mad. So?

Post by MrDirector786 (4,498 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24 said:

@MrDirector786: Well and you are always mad. So?

Nope. I don't get mad... unlike you, Athenian!

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MrDirector786 said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@MrDirector786: Well and you are always mad. So?

Nope. I don't get mad... unlike you, Athenian!

You so get mad lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel