What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Sonata 2 days, 17 hours ago.
Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
My nephew waking me up so early in the morning lol
Hunger level...rising.
Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Finished the Evangelion anime and it sure was good but what the heel was with that ending?!

Welcome to the club!

It was just so disappointing since the rest of the anime so rather good. All this build up fopr nothing.

Inu x Boku SS was surprisingly good.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,119 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata said:

Hunger level...rising.

Because you have Goku in your avatar. I should know. I'm now hungry all the time because of this burden.

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Finished the Evangelion anime and it sure was good but what the heel was with that ending?!

Welcome to the club!

It was just so disappointing since the rest of the anime so rather good. All this build up fopr nothing.

Now you understand why people are so pissed of because of it.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@Sonata said:

Hunger level...rising.

Because you have Goku in your avatar. I should know. I'm now hungry all the time because of this burden.

You can always change the av you know :P

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Welcome to the club!

Well, I wouldn't say I am pissed. More like disappointed. At least I hope the movie are going to provide us with a better ending.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@Sonata said:

Hunger level...rising.

LOL true, but I don't have enough food to keep it at bay:P 

@ComicMan24: Thats a cop out lol:P
Post by Aleasha (1,430 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24: Yeah it really was took me a couple times to watch past the first episode mainly due to working on other anime at the time but I really enjoy the character.

@Sonata: Then don't complain :P

@Aleasha: Really enjoyed it. And the characters were nice.

@ComicMan24: I'll sic Kelleth on you:P

@Sonata: Is that a threat?

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Welcome to the club!

Well, I wouldn't say I am pissed. More like disappointed. At least I hope the movie are going to provide us with a better ending.

Well now I can tell you if you didn't know. The guy, creator was going through depression doing it. That's why the ending is so fucked up. Now he's alright. I'm hoping for more of a character going and provailling through his troubles ending.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Welcome to the club!

Well now I can tell you if you didn't know. The guy, creator was going through depression doing it. That's why the ending is so fucked up. Now he's alright. I'm hoping for more of a character going and provailling through his troubles ending.

Yeah, I knew about that. But even if I didn't, wouldn't really be that surprised after that ending lol I am at least hoping to get some answers because a lot of things were left unanswered.

Post by Jean199999 (90 posts) See mini bio Level 11

RIP Lennay.

What could I watch now? Hmm....

There is always Last Exile.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Can't give 2 f***s about your presentation due today? Don't do it and rely on everyone else to run long enough that you can present it 2 days from it's actual due date.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel