What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Bigheart711 15 hours, 7 minutes ago.
Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ComicMan24: LOL, 10:15 atm

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Fat_Magnum: Only 15 minutes left. You can do it!!

I shall consume the living and the dead!

Vegetables, that is. Toodaloo, I've breakfast to catch and many thoughts to think on.

Those poor living and dead. If only they knew :P

See ya man.

It is time for several random ladies and gentleman across the internet to become frustrated with their inability to beat me at CS.

I think I'll go watch the finale of Fringe now.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,108 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

FUCK YAH! Liverpool! Fuck yah! 5-0!

Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ComicMan24: You know the dude who tried to kill that Turkish official? I wish that was our spammer. That dude got his ass and head kicked.

Sadly its only a dream. Edit: I didn't see the whole story. he was Turkish whoops lol

Post by Arnoboy (55 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel:You won against Norwich, you are used to that, no big deal. Anyway I hope you will beat Arsenal in two weeks

Online Now

@Arnoboy: Let me guess you're not from Manchester but you support United.

@Supreme Marvel: Nope. I'm from Paris, i'm a PSG and Real Madrid fan. I don't really support any team in England, I just hate Arsenal.

Online Now

@Arnoboy said:

@Supreme Marvel: Nope. I'm from Paris, i'm a PSG and Real Madrid fan. I don't really support any team in England, I just hate Arsenal.

From Liverpool. Support Liverpool and Barcelona (who am currently watching).

Why do you hate Arsenal?

@Supreme Marvel:Because they haven't won a single trophy in 7 years and never won the CL, yet they still act like they are a world class club. Arsene Wenger and his youth policy is not working but he insists. They got too many overrated average players, It brings me great pleasure to see their real best players leave this cursed team. I also find them boring to watch.

Ah cool Barcelona dropped points.

"I need to find another face, since honesty is more my taste."

Online Now

@Arnoboy: Over here I wouldn't say the people feel the same way. They do have some world class players. He just makes mistakes with letting the other world class players leave. If he had Kept them, they'd be in a better position. Possible fighting for the top spot. He still brings in some good youngsters. Jack Wilshere is a prime example of that. He probably needs more people that are from the area in which Arsenal play, and they support them also. Loyalty can keep players at the club. I'm a fan of the system he likes to do. The best example of that is Barcelona. They don't need to spend huge sums of money for world class players every position. City are doing that, Chelsea did that, Real have been doing that for years. Yet a team like Barcelona have a lot of players come from their La Masia. You'll know them since you support Real.

I believe what hinder Arsene is the fact England don't produce technically gifted players like Spain do. So from ages when Spanish kids are leaning how to pass and receive the ball, English kids are hitting it long. So Arsene has to bring that out of them whereas if the kids had the ability already, he could make them much better.

How long have you been sporting PSG and Real?

@Kelleth said:

@ComicMan24: You know the dude who tried to kill that Turkish official? I wish that was our spammer. That dude got his ass and head kicked.

Sadly its only a dream. Edit: I didn't see the whole story. he was Turkish whoops lol

lol Watched about that earlier in the news. Ohh well, maybe in the future, Internet will allow to do that.

Have mixed feelings about the Fringe finale. There were some things that I like but could be done differently.

@Supreme Marvel:I support PSG since I watch football ( around 12-13 years ago) and Real since Zizou played there. You can't compare La Masia with Arsenal Youth teams, La Masia can compete with the world's best teams but I think Arsene needs to buy more quality players in addition of his best homegrown players. I congratulate him for having bought Cazorla, great piece of business. And I totally agree with you regarding the english kids. The madrid cantera also produces a lot of great players, It's just that it's Perez' philosophy to buy the best players available. Wenger also needs some quality defenders. You know something's wrong when you start a game with Gibbs or Jenkinson.

I also hated Arsenal for a moment because they played a lot like Barcelona, Tiki-taka etc... I find it boring. I called them " Barca's Mickey Mouse version". How can you stay loyal to your club when you don't win anything for a long time and that you interest better clubs more likely to win something? You can't blame RVP, Fabregas, Song or Nasri. I admit that Wenger is a great coach, he drastically improved the club since he took over but he needs to stop being stubborn and change his philosophy.

It's only a matter of time before Wilshere leaves to go to a better club.

I always thought of football as a rather boring sport. I don't really remember seeing many matches that I liked. One of the few that I did like, was in the 2004 Euro. England vs Portugal IIRC. Now that was an exciting match.

Basketball on the other hand, can be far more exciting.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel