What's Going Through you Mind Right Now?

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 9 hours, 34 minutes ago.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,075 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Football Manager 2012. I'm in my 2022/23 season. Been trying to get a new stadium for about 4/5 seasons. It began construction 3 seasons ago. Only a few months off now. :D Should point out, I've had like a week in hours playing this save game. Since last year.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yeah, that. Knew several people who were playing that game, especially back in the army. And during guard duty lol

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,075 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I play the best football on it. Got the ball 80% of the game. My youngsters are good enough to beat world class teams because of the way I play and how good they are anyway. My players' salary is one of the lowest in the league with 46 million a year. 5 of them players equal 16 million a year in wages. They're players I had bought a while back. Now 29-32. The other 16 are players through my youth academy they also have a wage salary of 16 million a year. :D When they go I'll have 30 million salary. Samuel Eto:

That's 75 million a year ALONE!

That's how awesome I am at this game. Although I have thanks to this save game because I've learned so much on it. I've been playing these manager games for over 10 years as well. So the fact I've learned more during this one than most of the others combined is a good thing.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Lying is her favorite passion.

Well, at least for an educational anime, it doesn't really scream educational.

Doubt that even makes any sense lol

These mind games keep me entertained, hon. But I'm the only one who knows we're playing.

Still not sure how that counts as educational though lol

But the other knows... she's far too clever to be fooled. In her case, our games work to the advantage of both parties.

Love watching older cartoons.

While the new TMNT cartoon looks really good, the fact that it is an origin story turns me off. How many times are we going to see their origins?

A newcomer that seems so enthusiastic in giving praise. Odd.

Those Nickelodeon are not really that bad after all. And to think that some time ago, I wouldn't even think of watching those.

I wonder how many of the slaps on movies and TV are actually real.

It seems to me I should finish this next assignment with a perfect score in order to compensate for the incomplete assignment last turned in.

"Get it right the first time." said he, "That way you won't have to go back to do it again."

Do like her character. She sure is more interesting than pretty much the rest of the cast.

Post by Jean199999 (90 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Supreme Marvel said:

Football Manager 2012. I'm in my 2022/23 season. Been trying to get a new stadium for about 4/5 seasons. It began construction 3 seasons ago. Only a few months off now. :D Should point out, I've had like a week in hours playing this save game. Since last year.

Omg I literally (and by that I mean figuratively) live in this game FM13.

She certainly seems to have made a lot face lifts lol

And I am off to bef. Night everybody.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,499 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24 said:

And I am off to bef. Night everybody.

What's a "bef"? :P

Good night

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel