What was your last nightmare?

Topic started by EganTheVile1 on May 12, 2011. Last post by Kobra678 1 month ago.
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Not a nightmare, just... odd. I was being asked a question on what it was that powered Mikhail Gorbachev's underwear. I wish I were kidding.
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
A big landslide buried the entire city....the scary part was watching it while it was coming...and when looking for survivors 
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@UsachanMaN said:
A big landslide buried the entire city....the scary part was watching it while it was coming...and when looking for survivors 
Yikes, I hate those realistic nightmares..... Give me fighting demons, vampires, zombies, and other assorted monsters over those any time.... you always feel powerless is natural disaster nightmares....
@EganTheVile1
I know D: those ones really suck cuz they feel so real DX
rofl.... i cant deal with zombies / vampires / demons either XD Those creep me out as well XD 
but i dont get nightmares that often so its all good :D
@UsachanMaN:  I usually take the role of the bad ass monster killer in my nightmares, so demons/zombies/vampires dont bother me
@EganTheVile1
 Nice! :D lol I just run XDD 
Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I was being chased by boxes with razor sharp teeth, and they threw zip code bars at me O_O
Plane crashes seem to be my most terrifying nightmare
I feel really scared whenever I have one of those dreams where I'm watching the news and seeing people that I know being killed one after another... all because they know or knew me in one form or another.
Post by sickVisionz (4,255 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I dreamed that I visited my old high school for work. When it was time to leave, the students were in the parking lot having some weird combination of a food fight and rock fight. This pissed me off for personal safety. I approached my truck, which was actually ok somehow despite the chaos. Right as I was like 15 feet away, a student threw a huge rock at it and I got heated and got into an altercation with them.

After that, I got back into my truck and decided to exit the parking lot via a construction site since I figured it would be less crowded and I could avoid more damages from the rock/food fight. While driving through it, my truck got 4 flat tires, which really pissed me off since it would cost a crapton to fix and it bummed me out.

Then I woke up.

Ever since high school, my nightmares are always very mundane things and usually end with me suffering some financial burden or getting fired from work in a way that seems like it could actually happen in real life.

@sickVisionz: Don't go into indie film-making then. I fear your (fictional) films will make your YouTube videos look Oscar-worthy.
Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Zombies at the hospital I worked... everyone died with the exception of the doctor I work with and myself, but then my doctor got bitten D: then i woke up lol
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

I have no nightmares, I create them.

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Cheesiest saying ever :P

Last night I had a dream someone slaughtered my dog... I cried...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Mr. Popo try to destroy me...but Yamucha and Aquaman saved me but they got killed in the process....

Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8

That I got shot by Alucard, it was really disturbing O___O

Post by BraidyBunch (28 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I dreamed of the day pigs could finally fly. It was actually cute at first, but then I thought of all the things people said would happen if pigs could fly and it all went downhill from there.

Post by Kobra678 (3,101 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I don't have nightmares :/ I did try watching Hellsing though, that was a nightmare :D! No one? Ok
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel