What was your last nightmare?

Topic started by EganTheVile1 on May 12, 2011. Last post by Kobra678 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I had a disturbing one last night where I was on a plane, then some of the passengers became zombies, then the pilot decided to crash the plane in order to kill the zombies, the plane was about to hit the ground.... Then I woke up all terrified and dizzy....
So what was the last nightmare you remember having?
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Someone broke into my house.
@Guyver said:
The key to that dream is just think I have a bad ass weapon under my bed at all times, I have mastered lucid dreaming and the burglar dream can get fun, well not so much fun, but action movie hero like.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I have a nightmare about being online and get into a debate with a crazy DBZ fanboy who think Goku can destroy the Omniverse. He got mad at me for not agreeing with him, long story short he kidnapped me and put me in a Saw type trap   
@Destinyheroknight: LOL I think we all live that nightmare
@EganTheVile1
LOL! I don't think a DBZ fanboy would kidnapped someone kill them for not agreeing with them
@Destinyheroknight: Thats only because they have not figured out how to get away with it, or actually do a kamehameha!
@EganTheVile1
LOL!
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@EganTheVile1 said:

I have mastered lucid dreaming.

I've been trying that for years, got any advice?

My last nightmare was kind of psychological nightmare ,me and my family were on a funeral.
It was a funeral of a child, and I remember I did something to his body, which pissed off a father who started yelling on me and my family.

Also in last few months I had several zombie dreams.
Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@EganTheVile1 said:
@Guyver said:
The key to that dream is just think I have a bad ass weapon under my bed at all times, I have mastered lucid dreaming and the burglar dream can get fun, well not so much fun, but action movie hero like.
i am in the process of mastering it, but once i take control of the dream everything goes blurry and i lose conciousness... 
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Caught my girlfriend cheating on me with my younger brother and it all went downhill from there :P

ND
@Destinyheroknight said:
@EganTheVile1
LOL! I don't think a DBZ fanboy would kidnapped someone kill them for not agreeing with them
but there are some quran fanboys who would do that
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
I had a nightmare recently that involved Sonata's mom and sister- they were cannibals... LITERALLY.
Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: kinda sounds like reality;P
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

face
i once had a nightmare  i forget what it was about but the last thing i saw was jesus's face

Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@Sonata: It was followed up by me beating to death with only a crowbar and Cave Johnson's lemons.
@Mortein said:
@EganTheVile1 said:

I have mastered lucid dreaming.

I've been trying that for years, got any advice?My last nightmare was kind of psychological nightmare ,me and my family were on a funeral. It was a funeral of a child, and I remember I did something to his body, which pissed off a father who started yelling on me and my family. Also in last few months I had several zombie dreams.
"did something to the body..." We talking Weekend at Bernies did something to the body or Ed Gein did something to the body?
@EganTheVile1 said:

"did something to the body..." We talking Weekend at Bernies did something to the body or Ed Gein did something to the body?
 I can't remember what I did.
...maybe it is better that way... lol
Post by BigW (20 posts) See mini bio Level 4

I had a nightmare about Freddy Kugar, though I took over my consciousness and k*cked his ass by becoming a random anime character. :P I woke up screaming and punching at the air
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,326 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I don't  have really nightmares but I  sometimes  wake up not remembering what was my dream but with a feeling of fear.

But my latest dream was basically all my favorite animes had cross overs

Death Note /Code GEASS

FMA/Naruto

Baccanno!/Monster

Hellsing/Elfen lied

Champloo/Bebop

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel