what video game world would you live in!?

Topic started by lordhaseo on July 20, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 5 years ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
scince thrers so meany i can think off you can pick one of eney game that you would live in/ posibly fight in

mine, killzone 2
Post by CapeBarnes (492 posts) See mini bio Level 18
F-Zero
Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Moderator
Kingdom hearts!!!!
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Either in the Rune Factory world or the Harvest Moon world
and if all that fails any pre 2009 hentai game will do XD
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@lordhaseo said:
"scince thrers so meany i can think off you can pick one of eney game that you would live in/ posibly fight inmine, killzone 2 "

i would be an ISA  special ops soldger
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
A Persona game.
Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Kelleth said:
" Either in the Rune Factory world or the Harvest Moon world and if all that fails any pre 2009 hentai game will do XD "
LOL Sexy Beach 2 maybeXD
Post by SoulxEaterxEvans (5 posts) See mini bio Level 1
thats pretty hard to decide but i wuld have to say adevil may cry game cuz they kick so much @$$
or maybe a fighter like double dragon.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Sonata said:
" @Kelleth said:
" Either in the Rune Factory world or the Harvest Moon world and if all that fails any pre 2009 hentai game will do XD "
LOL Sexy Beach 2 maybeXD "
That would be awesome beats DOA Volleybal 2 anyday XD the Pokemon world would be cool too if i get to keep the pokemon i have now that is lol
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Any game that wouldn't have me brutally murdered, so a hentai or Persona game
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Locked cuz the owner made a new better thread please go there to post :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel