what position in the UNSC would you take if it was real!?

Topic started by lordhaseo on Aug. 25, 2009. Last post by lordhaseo 5 years ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i would be an ODST and jump feet first into hell!!!!
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
i would be a heloutofhere, as is i would run the hell out of there
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
spartaaaaaaaaaaaaan, i mean they got combat suit and all, sure they only have 30 years of life expectancy, but i will be taking so much people with me
@cfatalis said:
"spartaaaaaaaaaaaaan, i mean they got combat suit and all, sure they only have 30 years of life expectancy, but i will be taking so much people with me "

lol, a-men!
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
hmmm... A high commanding tactical officer for CENTCOM so if your buddy dies because of a Flood ambush in a canyon its probably my fault!  
But atleast i get to sit at the sidelines all smirky and stuff with a bottle of scotch and good food as a bonus! XD
@Kelleth said:
"hmmm... A high commanding tactical officer for CENTCOM so if your buddy dies because of a Flood ambush in a canyon its probably my fault!   But atleast i get to sit at the sidelines all smirky and stuff with a bottle of scotch and good food as a bonus! XD "

lol wtf that so funny!!
@lordhaseo said:
" @Kelleth said:
"hmmm... A high commanding tactical officer for CENTCOM so if your buddy dies because of a Flood ambush in a canyon its probably my fault!   But atleast i get to sit at the sidelines all smirky and stuff with a bottle of scotch and good food as a bonus! XD "
lol wtf that so funny!! "
scenario #1: 
Me: HASEO what's our order, the flood is coming in front of us
Haseo: NO ORDERS yet, the upper guys is still on meeting and coffe break 
 Me: WAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH
LMFAO Exactly XD
or scenario 2
MUTINY and coup d'etat
Also possible but i think we are off planet you`ll have to get friends from the inside to do that! XD
yeah true , but that happens a lot on games or movies or anime like this
@cfatalis said:
" @lordhaseo said:
" @Kelleth said:
lol wtf that so funny!! "
scenario #1:  Me: HASEO what's our order, the flood is coming in front of us Haseo: NO ORDERS yet, the upper guys is still on meeting and coffe break   Me: WAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH "

lol
it's cliche and possible even in real life
@cfatalis said:
"it's cliche and possible even in real life "

true
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel