What Languages Can You Speak?

Topic started by Newdeath on May 4, 2010. Last post by Feral_Nova 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I can speak Spanish, Portuguese and obviously English very fluently. 

ND
Post by Ryokan (291 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I speak French, English, some Flemish and some words in rwandese.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
English, choppy Japanese (speak only, no writing), Indonesian , l33t speak?, bit of nearly every" cool sounding langguage"
Post by shels (217 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I speak English, Portuguese, and some Spanish and French
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Dutch, English, bit German bit French and a bit Italian
@Ryokan said:
" I speak French, English, some Flemish and some words in rwandese. "
O yes thank you for reminding me. Also Flemish but i do that rarely i just dislike using ''Ge'' and ''U'' so much but yeah i`m capable of understanding and speaking Flemish pefectly
Post by Ryokan (291 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Kelleth said:
"Dutch, English, bit German bit French and a bit Italian
@Ryokan said:
" I speak French, English, some Flemish and some words in rwandese. "
O yes thank you for reminding me. Also Flemish but i do that rarely i just dislike using ''Ge'' and ''U'' so much but yeah i`m capable of understanding and speaking Flemish pefectly "

Hell ! You deserve respect ! I don't really has pronunciation  problem, for me, in flemish, it's more the words that take like forever to pronounce.

I forgot bit of Lingala. (It's the "low" language of Congo.)
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Ryokan:  If you have trouble to pronounce it because of your french accent maybe you should try learning Dutch first and then combine that with with your French accent to atleast somewhat sound like a Flemish guy? XD

Edit: Samsom & Gert might be able to learn you a thing or two lol
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
I speak english fluently, I used to when i was a kid speak fluent Chinese, shame i cant barely speak a word of it now lol. Learnt German and French in school, could speak a bit but hated it and forgotten it all now :P
Post by Burntlettuce (155 posts) See mini bio Level 14
English is the only language, I did not retain anything from High School Spanish. But I am going to take a couple of Japanese classes while in school and hope to continue to learn the language.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
English, Spanish (Very well) Russian (Fairly well.), German (Just a bit) Japanese (can understand it but can't speak but only a few words.)
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
English and Japanese at the level of a 3 or 4 year old.
Post by Dream (7,217 posts) See mini bio Level 20
English, Spanish (basic understanding of sentence structure and vocabulary) and Japanese (choppy with sentence structure and know a good amount of vocabulary, can't read any kana)
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20
english, semi-proficient in itallian, a little french, a little german (though not much) 
Post by nVision (114 posts) See mini bio Level 13
English and extremely choppy Cantonese. 
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I speak 4 different kinds of awesome :p
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I can speak very simple Spanish. So if I ever get lost in Mexico I will only sound like an anti-social idiot.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
English is my first language, And I Can read A decent amount of latin (But Don't ask me to hold a conversation.)
Post by Addfwyn (408 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Fluently: English and Japanese  

Less than Fluently: Mandarin Chinese, Korean, French (in that order of proficiency).  
Post by Zenaxzd (31 posts) See mini bio Level 5
English is all really. I've been taking a Spanish class this semester but I don't feel like I could hold a conversation with someone. I can read and follow simple stuff pretty easy, but responding is a totally different story.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Croatian (and all similar languages), English and German
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel