what is your goal in life?

Topic started by SilverGalford on July 26, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
well do you have some  goals in mind?
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Well, my goal in life is to be successful in whatever career field that I get into and to contribute to the world in the best way that I can.

Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Just to love, and be loved in return. XD Moulin Rouge ftw.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
To do what I keep doing 

ND
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

To be happy and enjoy myself, as well as with those around me.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16
To be the best I can be.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
To discover some kind of world shattering truth about the world. 
Post by Sonata (35,095 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

I dont have any real set goal, just trying to survive in this crazy world of ours.

Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was! 

seriously though, i haven't got a clue, lol.
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I want to get my manga published, I also want to become the youngest president, I want my manga to be made into an anime, then a movie, then a video game, I then want my manga series (All four of them) toh ave crossovers with shows like Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, DBZ and more. I want my Hurricane gang to get started up and make a difference in my town and around the world. Then I want to get enough money ot buy everything in my Amazon wish list and Ebay watchlist. I want to have my very own Yu-Gi-Oh deack created just for me, I want to be able to decided on the looks, the name, and effects (But be monitered by the pros to make sure it is fair) I want to name my deck series "Love and Gusto" it will be a Synchro deck, with some fusions. The point of the deck will be strength in numbers and powerful spirit, much like my Hurricane gang. I want to become a professional boxer and get my boxing club finished. I want to make a free non-copyright, entertainment only online game for download featuring all of the RP characters on the VIce, and a story that goes from the begining to the curent RPs.  

I want to finaly confess my feelings for the girl that I like a lot. I want to be a respected leader of my Hurricane gang, I want to Hurricanes to be fierce but kind, and everyone is welcome to join, the only rule is loyalty and to have love and gusto in your heart. I want my men to answer me "Sir" and put absolute faith in me, and be trustworthy enough for me to do the same. I want the group to make lots of money to sponser my boxing club and Call it the "Hurricane boxing club" and make it for everyone in my community. I want to get enough money to get all my manga, anime and figure collection. I want to finaly go to my first anime or comic convention (Nothing small either, somthing like Comic con, E3, or Anime con) I want to meet Eichiro Oda, Akira Toriyama, Masashi Kishimoto, Tite Kubo, Koushun Takami, Masayuki Taguchi, Keisuke Itagaki, and Baku Yumemakura and tell them all how they inspired me, and get an autographed copy of volume #1 of their manga. I want to also meet Stan Lee, Garth Enis, Jackie Chan and Jet Li and tell them how much they enspired me. I want to reach the master rank in my martial arts class. 

I want to make youtube partner after I get a new computer (Toshiba extreme laptop) and camera. I want to visit Japan and fall in love with a beautiful Japanese woman (I'm a sucker for asians) I wanna save p for a apple I-phone 4. I want to get the new AKB48 album. I want to get Toonami back on the air. And I want to get a custom made long jacket for the Hurricane gang that will read "Hurricane gang leader" and "Love and Gusto" in big bold kanji. That's all I can think of for now.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

To find the truth behind everything, that includes life and the universe.
@TheRedRose: That is a very good goal :) Seems like you're a knowledge seeker.  

ND
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newdeath: Thank you :)
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

To return everything to the Sea Of Chaos :)

@TheRedRose: (: 

ND
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Got several
heres one

to die.

well it's important to set realistic goals
Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@ThePsychoGamer said:
Got several heres one  to die.  well it's important to set realistic goals
Lulz 
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@TheRedRose
Nice one, I would never be able to do that, I stick by "Some mysteries are better left unsolved." I duno if I could handle such knowledge, so I'm impressed.
Post by Ryokan (291 posts) See mini bio Level 12

To live, to give life, and being able to watch myself at the end of the day. 

Write a novel and being published.
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Ultimately, none really.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel