What is the best crowning moment of your life

Topic started by cfatalis on March 13, 2010. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
as the title say, basically the moment in your real life that makes you go "FUCK YEAH" or " I AM OWNING HARD"
Post by Luffy (166 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The moment I say "I AM OWNING HARD" is the moment before I will have to shoot myself in the head
Post by Kurohige (3,701 posts) See mini bio Level 19
The time I knocked a dude out in one hit.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
When I shot a dude in the d!ck at nearly point blank in paintball
Post by Boxer_Joe (305 posts) See mini bio Level 10
The time I broke the sound barrier with one punch, hurt like hell, almost had to cut it off.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
when i was 11-12, i was walking the lab puppy my parents gave me for Christmas. a Stray dog ran Up to me and started biting her. I grabbed A stick and hit the dog scaring it away.  I'm pretty sure i peed myself afterwords, but considering i was a little kid i think it was pretty awesome.
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
There was this one time when i was playing Halo online (PC version), After grabing a rocket launcher from the base i was is i decided to try and attack the enemy base, as i exited the base i saw a enemy warthog driving strait towards, I fired the rock, the three in the wart hob died, and the warthog flew right over my head, it was so awesome, except, it landed in a postion where it was blocking the entrance to the base, so a team mate ended up fliping right on me. Just when i think i'm an awesome player, a warthog crushes me T.T
@Boxer_Joe said:
" The time I broke the sound barrier with one punch, hurt like hell, almost had to cut it off. "
nah not buying it
@cfatalis: not supposed to.
@Boxer_Joe: hmm?
@cfatalis: lol it was a joke, It would be cool though.
@Boxer_Joe: actually it wouldn't, your hand would get destroyed before you get to punch anything
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,695 posts) See mini bio Level 13
The time I won a Rugby match for my team Pueyrredon, grabbing the ball 50 meters froms the Try-line, ramming throught the field leaving 4 injured players in my path, scoring a try, so we went up for 4 points in the scoreboard, and making the other team lose by default  becouse they didnt had anymore players.... 
I turned Around and I thought, what the hell just happend?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel