What if THIS GUY ended up in Konoha???

Topic started by sceonn on Sept. 20, 2011. Last post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto 3 years ago.
Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This guy here: Somehow after his staged death who was only a double and he escaped his verse somehow and ended up in Naruto verse? Complete with his ingenious mind and his Geass!

Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14

He does fit the special eye motiff of Naruto:P

Post by KuroNekoXIII (427 posts) See mini bio Level 14

His Geass ability would be really helpful, but I dont think Lelouch would last that long considering that he lacks body strength and endurance.

Then again, he can always use his Geass to control a powerful person/being from the Naruto verse and he'll stay safe.....lol so I guess I'm on the fence :P

Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18

They'd all get raped- figuratively and literally.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I think he would take control of Konoha and go on to take control of other villages like the Sand Village .I see Naruto opposing him due to attacking peoples like Gaara and Sasuke.

@MrASSH0LE said:

I think he would take control of Konoha and go on to take control of other villages like the Sand Village .I see Naruto opposing him due to attacking peoples like Gaara and Sasuke.

Read above comment once more.

I for one think Lelouch might be bored and/or tired of playing King/boss/conqueror so i think he would take more interest in ninjutsu and chakra so he might control a powerful ninja to be his teacher and with his brain and knowledge of all our science he could rise to become one of the most powerful shinobi in naruto verse though he wouldn't be interested in physical battles!

Post by DXmagma (31 posts) See mini bio Level 9

He really wouldn't last very long. Even with the Geass there's enough ninja who have been taught how to spot genjutsu that he'd probably get figured out fairly quickly.

@DXmagma:

Geass is not genjutsu, there are many types with many different effects such as slowing down and/or stopping experience/perception of time or precog, memory altering, mind reading, transfer consciousness so i guess ninjutsu could replicate these effects but it would take a lot of effort/knowledge/skills and probably bloodline (don't know the case of ino's but itachi's time perception genjutsu is bloodline limit)

@sceonn: He doesn't even need to do physical combat- dude just needs to say it and all the ninja in the land would slit their throats and stomachs in the blink of an eye... and that's not even a metaphor in the case of LeDouche here.

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto:

True! but seriously, whats the first thing you would do if you think naruto verse? I'd want to stand on water.....So i think he might want to learn ninjutsu.

@sceonn: Also take THIS into consideration- the 'literal' rape bit could all just be induced dreams into all the females of the land. Sound like another series you know?

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: which series?

@sceonn: Fushigi Yugi... of course, to say what EXACTLY I'm talking about would be a spoiler. ;P

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

He takes the verse by storm. Hell  wouldnt be surprised if he managed to ean the title of Hokage!  Lelouch is a bawss, after all 

@Haofan123: So what about those who didn't have that broadcast that night? Do they rebel... or just switch to Digital from Comcast?

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Wasn't lelouch's whole reason for conquering because he wanted to make a perfect world for his sister?

Without her what motivation does he have to do anything but become a hermit?

@rein: The amazing sex he would have with the harem he would create to try to emulate his sister on a multitude of levels, thus creating even more psychological problems for him in the long run?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel