What grinds my gears (And yours)

Topic started by Kurohige on Nov. 18, 2010. Last post by Feral_Nova 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Youtube and Bliptv adds especially the idiotic insulting ones by Glee
Post by MrDirector786 (4,497 posts) See mini bio Level 17
YouTube sending me messages to link my account with my email account which I don't want to do. That, and trolls.
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@MrDirector786:
Oh yeah I hear you, they keep asking to link my account to google, lol EVERYTIME I log in.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Spoiled rich kids who look down on the poor. I can't stand them. I despise them actually.

ND
Post by Martyrdom (86 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Jagi said:
" I don't like Bitches annoying, think they are hot stuff. "
Ha,funny.

As for me, I'm not really one to get angry, i guess internet tough guys.
Too much work.
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Narrow minded people or just flat out Dumbass's in battle fourms like the NM persone could say Eternity cant be Unicron because he does'ent have the matrix or thanos with IG cant beat unicron because he does'ent have the matrix then i say they dont need it because there power>>>the matrix but they say "nay" still or when people say any naruto character could solo DBZ top tiers or even marvel and DC consmic top tiers like sasake VS Anti monitor or something. or the dumbass's that  (this is a true story) argues for the hulk to win agianst TOAA because he gets stronger and stronger dispite people are saying he cnat win because he's fighting GOD but hte ugy still says hulk.....

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
People who can't spell
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

People treating me of all people like a noob in debates. 

Dragonball z threads in general, Goku is a galaxy buster, about 2-3x faster than light, planet level durability, yet debates with him last 13 pages. 

People who can't admit when they lost. 

People who take things personaly all the time.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Mountains-heavy are the mountains. 
Sky, blue sky.    
The sun, one, only one.  
Flowers, so many the same, so many without purpose. 

Those things^ piss me off. (Also ppl who randomly paraphrase NGE poems)
Post by 10 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Certain arguments froom DBZ "Fans 

It’s fun to see the failed logic of idiots who think that the black star dragonballs are omnipotent (for some unexplained retarded reason) and since SSJ4 cancelles out the wish made by them, this somehow makes SSJ4 above omnipotence, proving that dbz idiots haven’t got the slightest understanding of what omnipotence is.

So, instead of realizing that the balls aren’t anywhere close to omnipotence since SSJ4 nullified them, they desparetly tries to come up with some ridiculous explanation that SSJ4 is omnipotent, re-writing the entire meaning of the word omnipotence just so it would suit the dbz idiot’s definition.     

Thank you AfterGlow

Post by Guyver (3,405 posts) See mini bio Level 14
School parking lots.
Post by Kid (589 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Guyver said:
" School parking lots. "
really? what do you mean school park- ohhhh I get it

Monday mornings
I hate when my sleep cycle is screwed up.
Post by Adanadhel (124 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Unnecessary drama over stupid things...XP And babies crying or simply, children. I hate them, and it's mutual...XD
Pressure
Post by Guyver (3,405 posts) See mini bio Level 14

People who squeeze your hand really hard during a handshake, just to boast their masculinity.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@hitsusatsu11 said:

Mountains-heavy are the mountains. Sky, blue sky. The sun, one, only one. Flowers, so many the same, so many without purpose. Those things^ piss me off. (Also ppl who randomly paraphrase NGE poems)

THIS! I agree with Hitsu!

that's so annoying!

Post by Sonata (35,097 posts) See mini bio Level 20
People who don't use their turning signals, and ones who drive slow in the fast lane.
Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Movies that don't make any sense.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel