What grinds my gears (And yours)

Topic started by Kurohige on Nov. 18, 2010. Last post by Feral_Nova 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

A thread borrowed from comicvine  

"when u get something from the store lets say its a Zunee u got from your father and two days into it it craps because u dont have the update version. So u have to call the number to the business and a person who speaks more dog than English tells u an assortment of BS. and u finally get mad and say "ok Abu give me a person whos first language is ENGLISH!"          

that is hour i spent 4 hours today doing trying to control my anger

now ur turn     

As for me personaly so far it would be the recent thing goign around in battle forums the whole "You are a fanboy!" or  "Stop fanwanking" when you somply make an argument for a character you like, really annoying...

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
This kind of Argument 

I like X, Therefore X can beat everything, no matter how low is the showing,because i like X, X can never lose 
OR 
Y win because he is Y
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@cfatalis said:
" This kind of Argument  I like X, Therefore X can beat everything, no matter how low is the showing,because i like X, X can never lose OR Y win because he is Y "
Me to
Post by Organicalistic_ (182 posts) See mini bio Level 12
narrow minded people, specifically conservatives and republicans, at least in my experience... also my families view which aside from my parents goes along with my first complaint, and their inability to understand that things are not black and white, but instead a million shades of grey.
Post by Jagi (32 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I don't like Bitches annoying, think they are hot stuff.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@cfatalis said:
" This kind of Argument  I like X, Therefore X can beat everything, no matter how low is the showing,because i like X, X can never lose OR Y win because he is Y "
OMG GOKU WINS AND BEATS SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Lil_Cal (141 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Von Karma from the Ace Attorney games. Both of them. (Although mostly the father)
@JJOR64 said:
" @cfatalis said:
OMG GOKU WINS AND BEATS SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
that is actually fine, because we know that the guy is a rabid fanboy who doesn't know shit about anything

it's when they write a 500 word Essay, full of misconception(it's not like that real world rules apply to a world than has green alien that can vomit eggs) that it began to irritate
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
The sudden birth of stupid spite threads like "SSJ4 Gogeta Vs. Galactus".  

Kinasin calling Hellos etc. a comic wankers simply because they are arguing for the comic book character in a battle thread. 

ND
Post by DocHaus (928 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@Kurohige said:
"

"when u get something from the store lets say its a Zunee u got from your father and two days into it it craps because u dont have the update version. So u have to call the number to the business and a person who speaks more dog than English tells u an assortment of BS. and u finally get mad and say "ok Abu give me a person whos first language is ENGLISH!"          
There is something cruelly ironic about what you just wrote (or was it quoted?) here. I'll give you a few minutes to figure it out.
@DocHaus said:
" @Kurohige said:
"

There is something cruelly ironic about what you just wrote (or was it quoted?) here. I'll give you a few minutes to figure it out. "
that he wants to find someone who can speak english, but he wrote in..... errrr Internet speak?
indicating hypocrisy?
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@DocHaus: it was a quote lol I didn't write it, it was a thread starter lol.
Post by sickVisionz (4,242 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@DocHaus said:
" @Kurohige said:
"

There is something cruelly ironic about what you just wrote (or was it quoted?) here. I'll give you a few minutes to figure it out. "

It reminds me when I heard someone yelling at a foreigner's accent and they said, "You don't even be speaking no good English."
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Newdeath:
umm why are you signing ND I mean I can obviously see your username. lol 

But as for what grinds my gears I would say TV shows like Dr. Phil or the Tyra Banks show 
@mrassh0le: A habit I picked up long ago :P 

ND
@Newdeath: Reminds me of a certain user from CV. 

M.

But I'm sure you don't know him.
@lil_cal: You mean Methos? 

ND
@Newdeath: Yup. He actually popped up again a while ago, but disappeared again just a quickly.
@lil_cal: Maybe he's busy IRL 

ND
@Newdeath: That's probably it.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel