What Dream/Nightmare did you have Last Night?

Topic started by Supreme Marvel on April 19, 2011. Last post by reiyo 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,291 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I was riding a car with my older brother and after crossing a bridge over the sea we arrived to an island that seemed to be some sort of industrial park. As we moved forward a strange greyish mist with shining particles inside swallowed the car and that's when I woked up

Post by ShinobiX (423 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I was chased by a T-Rex form Jurassic Park.

Post by reiyo (1,431 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I was publicly insulted, I got discriminated and I don't know why but I was all alone. Then there were hazy flashes of images and scenes, which includes a duckling (yeah, weird. don't ask) moving in a meadow, and a monstrous sticks monster pounded it and it shown a cave of barren land where there is a fireplace with a lot of fire. There is an image in the fire, with me, red horns and bloody skin and all, standing at the flaming Earth. Then I ran with my friends until we came to a place, the sky was dark. In the center of a lake there is a 3 story building, in which there is only one room and there is no right wall. There is a witch there, sewing, and it attacked me. I torn her to shreds, and I saw something like my life flashing and being left alone and my love ones coming back. Then, everything was at peace, then I fell unto the abyss.

Post by cosmicdude (642 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I once dreamed that i was Freddy krueger pal, just like Jimmy with Superman.

Post by reiyo (1,431 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I'm facing down the army.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel