What Dream/Nightmare did you have Last Night?

Topic started by Supreme Marvel on April 19, 2011. Last post by UsachanMaN 4 weeks, 1 day ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,463 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I had a dream that I could turn people into cows.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I had a dream that myself and an acquaintance were discussing a mutual acquaintance who, in reality, is very successful and has his own family etc etc, but in the dream he was still living as a bachelor. The gentleman I was conversing with insisted that this must have been because our friend was involved with hard drugs and a debauched lifestyle. I disagreed and argued that I could vouch for his character and moral nature. We never came to an understanding.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I saw that I had to go to the army and serve there for another month. And while I didn't really hate being there, that doesn't mean that I am dying to go back there.

Post by Sonata (35,164 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Had a dream I was in some kind of God of War type game, pretty cool.
Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I had a dream I was being told to speak more loudly and clearly for delivering a speech.

Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Had a dream where some girl I didn't even know was choking right in front of me and her family and I tried but failed to save her. It was rather odd.
Had a dream my sister had a giant tarantula as a pet, weird.
Post by sakurablossomyears (202 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage: I would keep your eyes peeled for anything like that in real life now, just in case. You never know. That is quite odd.

Post by 5th (1,195 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I had a dream of the end of the world and that society was in chaos, very weird.

Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I had one of those dreams where you are running and no matter how hard you run you can't get forward. I was running in a forrest witch looked very similair to the dream parts you play in Mass Effect 3 and considering i'm replaying Mass Effect 3.... its probably the same guddamn forrest. I was not chased by the Reapers but by something else but i don't know who or what. I heard a noise witch i can't remember and then i started running, i did remember that i wanted some chips. Anyway i started running but ofcourse you won't make it far, i felt really cold but i was smiling.... then the forrest tuned inot a city...then i woke up.

:)

Dreamed I was a 1920's Chinese P.I. then I dreamed about accidentally burning down a comic store, which was my own.
Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Ok here's what happened. I was in my brothers room, yelling at him because he was taking my gameinformers. He then went on to tell me he needed it to kill zombies. Then when I went to open the door it said I had to pay to open it! (I don't remember the amount) my brother then stood up and held his xbox controller to it and it opened, he shoved me out and told me that I was going to die then shut the door. Instead of standing in my hallway, I was now in the Town in the Black Ops 2 Zombies map. Zombies began coming after me, I picked up some random gun (It's not one from the game or one that I'm familiar with... maybe one I played in a prior game?) and began shooting at the zombies. Then while I was running I accidently jumped into the pit of lava in the middle of the map, I died and I woke up... it was awesome.

Dreamed someone threw my young nephew from a tall tower and I couldn't reach out and catch him. T_T

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,063 posts) See mini bio Level 12

My dream last night revolved around Attack on Titan. The hidden text, if you have not watched the show WILL BE SPOILERS.

A group of Titans, I guess their leaders all decided to attack the walls all together. Only person to stop them would Eren [Me, I guess in 1st person], and his follow rebels. Someone had made a 3D maneuver gear for Eren's Titan Form. He had taken out many of the Titans [with people in]. Then it came to the Armour titan, it had used their energy supply, and Eren in his Titan Form crushed the person's head. Levi had killed many other titans. Mikasa had killed the Colossal Titan's human form.

Left was only the Female Titan's human form. Which Eren [not in his titan form] pursued. Eren was trying to convince her to turn herself in. Then she lunged at him. Kissing him. He returned. Not long after she had left.

Then I had woke up.

But Eren in Titan form using the 3D maneuver gear was a sight.

Post by 5th (1,195 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I dreamed I was following the girl of my dreams and we walked and talked then she kissed my cheek and I woke up :(

I feel you :(

Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The other day I dreamed the sun was gigantic or we were really close to it and was slow scorching the planet. We were mass evacuating for no good reason because, the sun is well...the sun. Reminded me of the Knowing movie with Nicholas Cage. Not quite that extreme though.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,463 posts) See mini bio Level 17

That I became a God...wait that was no dream I am one...huuhuhu

Post by cosmicdude (294 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

I remember some crazy dreams in which i see surreal cities with crazy architecture.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Dreamt that underneath my pillow there were a bunch of insect eggs and larvae....

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel