What Dream/Nightmare did you have Last Night?

Topic started by Supreme Marvel on April 19, 2011. Last post by UsachanMaN 2 weeks, 1 day ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I had of dream of getting bit by a snake. The bad part was it felt like it really happened in the same spot when I woke up :/

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MarioRedfield: I used to have depression problems too. I didn't really have dreams but it messed up my body with fatigue and stomach problems.

Post by 5th (1,174 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I had a dream that I had committed suicide off a building and when I hit the ground I had awoken! My heart was beating so fast and I was sweaty all over my face, it felt so real...  

Then a few other nights ago I had a dream of a piano falling on me out of nowhere and well... The outcome came exactly like the other dream... 

If I have dreams it's of me dying the most random ways possible or being with my Dream girl xD
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I had a dream were I believed I could fly! lol

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I can't remember what happened exactly but I dreamt I was crazy angry about something. Like Hulk angry. and when I woke up, I was still angry... Until I got some breakfast. Then I felt better! :)

I dreamed I was following the girl of my dreams and we walked and talked then she kissed my cheek and I woke up :(

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I dreamed I was following the girl of my dreams and we walked and talked then she kissed my cheek and I woke up :(

And it was your dog.. lol

@DBZ_universe: LOL no bro my dog died a few years back :(

It was just one of those dreams where I wished I could have it again or stay in a bit longer.

@SpeedForceSpider: Oh, sorry bout your dog.. I too would feel bad if my dog dies..

Yeah those dreams are always interesting..

@DBZ_universe: Yeah bro but she was old I was like 6 when she was born and had her till I has 16. She just died of old age one day I am glad she lived her days out.

And those are very interesting dreams man.

@SpeedForceSpider: Yeah... same with my cat... tho idk how she died... But lets continue or else I'll start to cry! T_^ lol

Yup.. I had an awesome dream were I lived in an alternate world of ours.. it was crazy cool!

@DBZ_universe: Yeah man. And I also had a dream I was in a fight and the bastard had a knife and was cutting me I was pissed.

@SpeedForceSpider: Did you cut him back?

@DBZ_universe: Naw he pissed me off so bad I pulled out a gun and shot his ass.

@SpeedForceSpider: lol.. I would pull out a bat and beat his ass... the classic way!

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm a vampire hunter fighting a giant blob in a supermarket. I get that dream often actually.

@Sonata said:

I'm a vampire hunter fighting a giant blob in a supermarket. I get that dream often actually.

Weird dream... lol

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DBZ_universe: Yeah, but not as bad as the talking Jungle Cats and Mashed Potatoes one. Still can't figure that one out.

@Sonata: You need to lay off the pipe! jk.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata said:

Why do I never get dreams like this? lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel