what does your user account mean?

Topic started by SilverGalford on May 26, 2011. Last post by Killemall 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
for example : 

my account "silvergalford" is the combination of  two words , the word silver (taken from silver surfer of course) and Galford the videogame character , what about yours?
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
"UsachanMan"
the "Usa" part comes from Usagi which means rabbit in Japanese. and -chan is the suffix ...lol and everyone knows what "man" is XD
the username is actually from the manga "Oresama Teacher" where a former thug decides stops fighting cuz her mother was going to disown her if she didnt.....so she hides behind a bunny mask, and calls herself "UsachanMan" during her fights :D

UsachanMan mask :D
UsachanMan mask :D
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
"the ally of justice" LOL!  she looks like jigglypuff
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,300 posts) See mini bio Level 21
My mean: I like Destiny, I like super Heroes, and I like fantasy anime/manga. That where Destinyheroknight come from (I probably should have went with a different name LOL!)
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@SilverGalford said:
"the ally of justice" LOL!  she looks like jigglypuff
lol i know, huh? XD

@Destinyheroknight said:
My mean: I like Destiny, I like super Heroes, and I like fantasy anime/manga. That where Destinyheroknight come from (I probably should have went with a different name LOL!)
Nice! ^^
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Out of Control.
Post by sickVisionz (4,297 posts) See mini bio Level 24

sickvisionz was the production name that I used to go by. Sick visions as is ill visions as in good visions and in good ideas. Also Cyclops, a character I hate but unarguably a man with sick vision, literally.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,300 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@UsachanMaN
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
The comic character I used to follow quite well, still do. The one from, " Spider-Man: And His Amazing Friends ! " T.V. show.
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
My name's a combo of a family name in use with a Facebook group and an anime character.
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
It comes from the iconic 1991 Nirvana album that set a paradigm shift in rock.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I RAPE SUPER HEROES!  MUWAHAHAHA
 I RAPE SUPER HEROES!  MUWAHAHAHA
actually before, I signed up to whiskey media, I was lurking around in Comic vine, and noticed that when there is a spite(I wanted to join mainly because of the battle forum), people always used the terms stomp or rape, and I came up with 2 usernames that show I can beat anyone easily, so I  turned down stomper of  comics, because Rapist of super heroes made me lol so much. and the typo errors were because I was still learning English, lol.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
my character haseo yashimora from my main book and my account are the same name, im trying mainly just to role play my main character from my book im righting
Post by Bigheart711 (3,988 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I took my name from the cartoon "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and have been using it for years now. The 711 bit was random on my part.
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

my user name is actually the nickname of Andrew Waltfeld from Gundam Seed.
Post by takashichea (12,681 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

At first, I couldn't think of a name. I took kakashi, a cool ninja from Naruto, but I switched the "ka" to ta for some odd reason. Yet, I wanted my name to be unique, so I attach "chea" to it. Chea is my mother's maiden name. I don't know what "chea" means. As a result, my username is made of two names.

Later on, I learn that Takashi was a real Japanese name when I run into a High School of the Dead character, Takashi Komuro. I have no idea what Takashi means in Japanese or what the kanji is.

Edit: found it. 孝 means filial piety. Filial piety means "the responsibility to care for, respect, and obey parents." Okay? The irony! I should have stuck with "Kakashi." Oh well.

Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@takashichea: I like the way you put it together, nice. 
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Hmm...my name comes from several of the sites that I am a member of. The list below shows how my name came to be:

• I was attempting to write a book by the name of "Rise of the Shadow", the first in what I hoped to be a trilogy of sci-fi/fantasy novels that I was going to write. That is where the Shadow part comes from (reminding me of my failed attempt at writing "Rise of the Shadow").
  • The Knight part of my name comes from my love of fantasy novels, especially the Wheel of Time, Sword of Truth, and Lord of the Rings sagas. I took the Knight term and used it in my name to represent the books that I love so dearly.
  • The 508 part comes from a random thought that I had one day. I was putting together the two terms above (ShadowKnight) and was looking for a 3-digit number to slap on at the end of it. First was 530, then 337, but on the third thought, 508 popped into my head and it stuck.

...and that is how I came to be ShadowKnight508.

Post by wayintothe7thart (1,079 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Well, 7tharts comes from me wanted a number in my username. I choices Seventh Art because it is a nickname for film, and I'm such a movie fan. The wayinto part, manwhile, is kind of a reference to how Masters in Martial Arts movies will explain how and why their fighting techniques.
Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I actually didn't come up with this name... someone owned the Feral Nova account on CV prior to me and took it over lol but um... I'm assuming they got it from a Deviantart picture titled 'Feral Nova' lol
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel