What do you want for Christmas?

Topic started by Hawk on Dec. 6, 2008. Last post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Hawk (272 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I want Rockband 2......and a new Telecaster.
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Shoes....
Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Telecasters are my favorite! I'd rather have an old one though.

I already got my X-mas present, it was a RAM upgrade.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Nothing really, a new laptop maybe, but i won't get mad if i don't get it.
Post by DualReaver (136 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Black_Rose.
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
X BOX 360 AND PLAYSTATION3
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
A PS3, MGS4, LBP, and Rockband 2 (own Rockband 1 for PS2 already)
Post by Pepper (2,496 posts) See mini bio Level 11
santa's visa
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Its going to soudn lame but i just want to have my boy with me for christmas
Post by Pepper (2,496 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Jewel said:
"Its going to soudn lame but i just want to have my boy with me for christmas"
AWWWW wishes that on a star for Jewel ^^
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Pepper said:
"Jewel said:
"Its going to soudn lame but i just want to have my boy with me for christmas"
AWWWW wishes that on a star for Jewel ^^"
thanks honey, Just wish one of us wins lotto :-P
Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Pepper said:
"santa's visa"
I bet he uses a black Amex
Post by Pepper (2,496 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Jewel said:
"Pepper said:
"Jewel said:
"Its going to soudn lame but i just want to have my boy with me for christmas"
AWWWW wishes that on a star for Jewel ^^"
thanks honey, Just wish one of us wins lotto :-P"
LOL oh yes xPxP, goes to check her numbers xP

Slinger said:
"Pepper said:
"santa's visa"
I bet he uses a black Amex"
well as long as he gives me the pin all is well xPxPxP :)
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Pepper said:
"Jewel said:
"Pepper said:
"Jewel said:
"Its going to soudn lame but i just want to have my boy with me for christmas"
AWWWW wishes that on a star for Jewel ^^"
thanks honey, Just wish one of us wins lotto :-P"
LOL oh yes xPxP, goes to check her numbers xP

LMAO
Post by Still_Remains (56 posts) See mini bio Level 5
money
Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
an electric broccoli trimmer with detachable non-electric cauliflower trimmer
Post by Pepper (2,496 posts) See mini bio Level 11
String Bass

Money to pay off my ___ card xP

A new flat iron

AFter that money and clothes LOL
Post by orz (114 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I want ecchi anime statues/figures!
Post by TheDrifter (663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Xbox 360
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
A Maserati dancing on the Bridge.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel