what do you think about racism?

Topic started by SilverGalford on May 16, 2011. Last post by TheRedRose 3 years ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
 some thoughts about it? 

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Not a fan of it.... kinda hate going into this topic further, usually gets weird
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I think its dumb
Post by Nightwolf (112 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Destinyheroknight said:
I think its dumb
All that needs o be said about the matter.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I'm pretty sure just a century or two ago we'd be saying different things...
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@MohsinMan99 said:
oh? it is the same thing, only with different meaning (Hint Racism only applies to what is considered the same species)
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
We've grown up a good little bit in the industrialized nations a bit... unfortunately, some haven't gotten trained properly yet.
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto said:
We've grown up a good little bit in the industrialized nations a bit... unfortunately, some haven't gotten trained properly yet.
No matter what some morons say about you, it is intelligent statements like this that make me 100% sure you are a very smart person Makoto. Your right it is a case of nurture VS nature, as we grow as a society so do we grow to except and embrace other cultures, religions, and races, I think the remaining racists are just brought up that way, I remember discovering an ex-friend was racist when I brought the movie Rush Hour over to his house and he reacted..... negatively to say the least.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
 I hate racists, especially the black ones.
@Mortein said:
A racist anti-racist comment.... kudos on the paradox
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Mortein said:
You seem to contradict yourself there.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@EganTheVile1 said:
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto said:
No matter what some morons say about you, it is intelligent statements like this that make me 100% sure you are a very smart person Makoto. Your right it is a case of nurture VS nature, as we grow as a society so do we grow to except and embrace other cultures, religions, and races, I think the remaining racists are just brought up that way, I remember discovering an ex-friend was racist when I brought the movie Rush Hour over to his house and he reacted..... negatively to say the least.
we are by nature , a social species therefore ostracizing other of the same species is not exactly "fitting" to us, racist like any other behaviour is never the case of natural occurrence, it is not "instinct". On the other side I don't really like "MINORITY POWAAAH"
@fire_star said:
@Mortein said:
Yeah, that is the main reason why my comment is so funny
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Mortein said:
@fire_star said:
@Mortein said:
Yeah, that is the main reason why my comment is so funny
I see that.
Post by colorbrandon (30 posts) See mini bio Level 12
The guy in the video talks about "rich Ivy Leaguers" being oppressed. Coming from someone at an Ivy League thats touted for its diversity, there'are still a lot of inter-student body prejudices against all races.

It exists, and it sometimes scares me. That people can become physical/aggressive over something as trivial as eye color or hair color is ridiculous.
@colorbrandon said:

It exists, and it sometimes scares me. That people can become physical/aggressive over something as trivial as eye color or hair color is ridiculous.

Hey hey hey don't compare racism with a hate against gingers, it is not the same
 Gingers have no soul, so they are not really humans, they are more like zombies or something.

...but zombies are cool, so they are like the lame version of zombies
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I don't like it.

ND
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@colorbrandon said:
The guy in the video talks about "rich Ivy Leaguers" being oppressed. Coming from someone at an Ivy League thats touted for its diversity, there'are still a lot of inter-student body prejudices against all races.

@Newdeath said:
I don't like it.

ND

@Mortein said:

@MohsinMan99 said:

@Nightwolf said:
@Destinyheroknight said:
I think its dumb
All that needs o be said about the matter.

@Destinyheroknight said:
I think its dumb

@EganTheVile1 said:
Not a fan of it.... kinda hate going into this topic further, usually gets weird

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i think judging people based on their race is totally unacceptable and wrong. 
Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Its pretty sickening if you ask me, yet it is still around.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel