What classic games do you want to see be brought to Xbox/PS3?

Topic started by MarioRedfield on Oct. 12, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

On the Xbox Live/PlaystationStore Arcades and Wii Virtual Console

I'd like to see

- Mario Party

- An HD release of Resident Evil

- The Sims 2 (looooooooooooooooved that game)

- Spider-Man (PS1/N64)

What do you guys wanna see?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Jersey Devil for the PS3! that game was so fun!

Post by GrayWolf2 (292 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. Re-doing those two I think would be awesome!
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@GrayWolf2 said:

Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. Re-doing those two I think would be awesome!

Completely agree with that!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Plasma Sword

Blue Stinger

Project Justice

Skies of Arcania

Post by MrDirector786 (4,497 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@The_Desert_Tiger said:

@GrayWolf2 said:

Completely agree with that!

Same here

Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Project Justice

Totally agree with this.

It's not really a classic game being brought back, but I'd love to see the gameplay of a Xbox title called Phantom Dust brought back. It was a deck building/third person action game where you built decks offline via a menu and once done, you would be transported to battlefields where you had 3 orbs in your base that spawned 1 card from your deck. You could map these cards to three of the face buttons and then you hunted the other player and fought them. Some of the cards were status effects, others were attacks, but it was all real time and the combat was a lot of fun.

C-12

@sickVisionz: You surprised me there. I didn't know anyone on here played Dreamcast back in the day lol.

Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@SpeedForceSpider: DC is one of my favorite systems. Project Justice was awesome. A lot of companies, including Capcom who made PJ, talk about trying to make fighting games accessible but PJ is probably the best at it. You're pretty much never going to whiff an attack or technique because you goofed the inputs. The game is very much aware that if you enter a move, you probably want to do that move and there's like no super tight windows to do wakeups, counters, etc. Any mistakes are because your strategy was garbage.

On top of that it's stupid in a great way with a ridiculous cast with goofball ultras.

Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

HD re-releases of Power Stone 1 and 2 and Shenmue 1 and 2.

Dragon Ball GT final Bout.... but with more characters and features of course.. OH and better voice cast! Funimation.

@The_Desert_Tiger said:

lol how could I forget about these. Especially Power Stone.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@The_Desert_Tiger said:

Yes, that's perfect. The only thing I would be weary about is I bought a Dreamcast just to play Shenmue... That would be in vain if they re released it. Although, I don't regret buying that thing. I love it.

Post by taichokage (12,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
DBZ Budokai 2/3. They beat any Tenkaichi. Just improved graphics, more characters, and a longer story mode. Maybe tweak a character here and there. There was a disparity in the power of the characters as it should be, but sometimes I felt it was too balanced to have in any way reflected their power in the anime. Oh, and Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks. Only co-op MK game. It was awesome. I'd also like an X-men Legends and/or Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. They improved something with each game but took something better away with each sequel pretty much. Just take the good and leave the bad from all of them, then you have the perfect Marvel action RPG.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

seems classic isn't what it used to be. *mindblown*

Shinobi 3(Genisis) > any Ninja gaiden game

Post by Sonata (35,097 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Would love to see Shadow Hearts re-done an very underrated RPG.

Both Megaman Legends and some Bloody Roars.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rival Schools for PS3!

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I would love to see these on the 360!

Rival Schools, Rampage, Crazy Taxi (I think this one IS available on xbox live... but I'm not sure), Mario Kart 64, Pokemon Snap (don’t judge me), Original Pokemon Stadium, Original Super Smash Bros, Oregon Trail remake (you know it would be awesome), Starfox 64, Doom 3, Remake of the Bloodrayne games… that’s all I can think right now.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel