were/why did you make your username that name?

Topic started by lordhaseo on Nov. 17, 2009. Last post by ZachTheAnimeGeek 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i came up with lordhaseo from my chartoon, its realy haseo yashimora but i desided just to put lordhaseo becuse his power is the level of a lord/imortal
Post by AjayRaz (291 posts) See mini bio Level 12
my first name is Ajay and Raz are the first 3 letters of my last name. made the name years ago and it still somewhat sounds cool to me today. 
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9

cause kira yamoto from gundam seed is awesome, the 112 comes from halo ive used the number ever since.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
My username came from my password, jjor, I had on the old shitty macs at my elementary school and the 64 part came from Nintendo 64.       :P
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
hmm,lets see, There's so much symbolism and history in my name, might take a while to go over it, maybe tomorrow, but it is an epic tale on how i became know through the net as ThePsychoGamer
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Because it IS my name.
Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I like Kingdom Hearts!
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Sinx = Assasin cross. I used to play RagnaroK online  and World of Warcraft 
ism= i like the anime haruhi suzumiya

Post by Kou_Leifoh (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Nerd with the d replaced with an x
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
C is my trademark, it came from my nickname

fatalis is the first boss in any game that give me an "oh-fuck" moment
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
My surname is Cheng, everyone calls me Chengy so yeah..
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Well I got my username from Taekwondo and Judo training back when I was 18, there used to be a very skilled fighter that injured others so one day I was randomly pitted against him and I defeated him, because he injured people they nicknamed him death so when I defeated me they called me "New Death". They still call me that even though I'm 24 :P

ND
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Well 
  • Devilly = Just Devilly i dont know how i got it actually but her identity is here: Blog 
  • Kelleth = My Harvest Moon name i also use Keleth as alt, name and Kelly for girl versions.
  • Ankou the Danann = A pun for Ankou of the dead a french version of the grim reaper and Tuatha de Danann an pantheon.
  • Kamen Rider Kajiki = Kamen Rider Sword Fish i also call him KajiRider (Fire Rider)or Kajiki can also be Kaji=Fire Ki=Spirit
  • Shinigami Rider = A pun for Doctor Shinigami a popular villain in the Kamen rider franchise
I could go on like 10 more names XD
Post by Kimiko_Cronos (9,990 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Let's see..
  • Kimiko Cronos: Got Kimiko from a character of a show I use to watch, and Cronos from the password "Kronos" on the Incredibles. (Just change the K to a C) Plus she is a character on a story I'm working on.
  • Roronoa Sakamoto: Had Roronoa Zoro on the mind so I toke the first part, and I forgot how I came up with Sakamoto.
  • Niko Bellic: Partially had GTA4 on the mind.
  • Solance: It's Kimiko's alt. personality. I toke the word Solace, for I liked the definition of the word, and added an "N" to make it unique :p
Post by Tempest (895 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Thought it sounded cool.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
"C is my trademark, it came from my nickname fatalis is the first boss in any game that give me an "oh-fuck" moment "

lmfao, had a copple of thoughs moments to!! XD
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Mine is named after Adrew Waltfeld's alias "The Desert Tiger" from Gundam Seed.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
My nickname is Rose...The black just came out of nowhere. It's a bit emo-ish but I like it. 
Post by Remy (2 posts) See mini bio Level 1

It's my actual name, creative right?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel