Weak Male Roles

Topic started by SilverGalford on March 27, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Here is a badass and strong lady.

Olivier Mira Armstrong
Olivier Mira Armstrong
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Kami Tenchi (guy)
Lord Of Nightmares (isn't a guy or a lady)
Demonbane (guy)
ZeedMillenniummon (isn't a guy or a lady)
Darsh (guy)

yeah but most of the time it has to be a character with a female aspect .LON looks like a girl ,doesn't look too manly for me,kami Tenchi a kid from a harem show , can it be someone more manly? someone like Kratos or Darsh again? for example? . i've already mentioned darsh ,and i forgot demonbane , but still they are few . Gourry may have some skill , but he cannot compete with Lina , nor a multi universal being who is a planet universe ,galaxy, buster. Gourry can't even fly lol.

What are you talking about?

Anime male characters are not that powerful than Anime female characters most of the time.

IDK, I think strong women make the series a lot more interesting! tho DBZ is an exception since Broly and Gohan are my favorite.

I know but when overused it sucks.

Post by killermike (321 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SilverGalford said:

Anime male characters are not that powerful than Anime female characters most of the time.

There are tons of powerful male characters in anime.

Post by Sonata (35,627 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@DBZ_universe: She is awesome!XD

@killermike said:

@SilverGalford said:

^^Truth.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,376 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SilverGalford:

Gourry may have some skill , but he cannot compete with Lina

I just show Gourry wiping the floor with Lina's party (Hellmaster did nothing to him, beside controlling him)

nor a multi universal being who is a planet universe ,galaxy, buster. Gourry can't even fly lol.

And why is that important to be a planet or galaxy or universe buster? (Lina isn't any of those, of her own power). It just seem like you want a power fantasy character

Again, I show you a video of Gourry jumping into the Sea Of Chaos (out running the people who can fly), I say he better then Darsh since he don't need any power to do something awesome

LON looks like a girl ,doesn't look too manly for me

LON don't look like anything, it just take that form to mess with people. Like how Hellmaster take a form of a little boy (sometimes a girl) or Xellos taking a form of a geek

I know but when overused it sucks.

It not overused, most of the most powerful anime characters don't have genders. It really doesn't matter

kami Tenchi a kid from a harem show

No, they two different beings. I thought I went over this with you

Kami Tenchi on the left and Harem Tenchi on the right
Kami Tenchi on the left and Harem Tenchi on the right

Also LON and Kami Tenchi are powerful beings, they can be anyone they feel like being

You really have no knowledge and Anime

@Sonata: She is the Ice Queen.

@killermike said:

@SilverGalford said:

at galaxy, multidimensional,universal level? i doubt it , i wouldn't say there are tons of powerful male characters like this definition just because a few are like that.

and that's correct there are powerful male characters but most of them are at planet,continent or street level.

I just show Gourry wiping the floor with Lina's party (Hellmaster did nothing to him, beside controlling him)

are you telling me Gourry can beat Lina when she has LON by her side? and i'm not talking about just a part of the anime, i'm talking about a character at his or her peak,at full power , and besides how come he can possibly beat Lina with LON ?

And why is that important to be a planet or galaxy or universe buster? (Lina isn't any of those, of her own power). It just seem like you want a power fantasy character

i think it's not fair to make more male characters at street continent planet level when there are more female characters at galaxy,universal,multidimensional level. it should be balanced that's it.

LON don't look like anything, it just take that form to mess with people. Like how Hellmaster take a form of a little boy (sometimes a girl) or Xellos taking a form of a geek

it looks like he or she likes being like a girl then. and a sexy one.

You really have no knowledge and Anime

i think you just like Anime being that way , you like female characters being too overpowered and powerful than male characters which is different ,same happened on another similar thread where you started replying in this way . your best arguments till now is just darsh , demon bane ,saint seiya characters, kami tenchi and LON (which heck we don't even know if is a male or female in the first place so it cannot help this case) because of these characters i cannot say there are TONS or MANY male overpowered characters , and you know whhy? because Saint seiya,tenchi muyo (we don't even know if kami tenchi is a boy or a girl again) bastard ,demonbane and slayers are not the entire anime universe. so if you use this to show that i don't know anything about anime , you are wrong. that's not even the 30% of anime.

oh and i forgot haruhi suzumiya , the female characters from the unimeko anime , oh my goddess angel characters , should i continue? pls .

Feminists tend to get so much because a lot complain about the dumbest things. Like for example some complained about a God of War trophy called "Bros before hos"... it's like really... and of course there are the radical feminists who are the anti-thesis to my whole philosophy. Some try to exert the idea that women are superior to men, which is why a lot of men probably have the misconception that feminism is a bad thing. Because some feminists do have some stupid ideas. But it's like comparing people on the left wing, more moderates are Liberals, which a lot see as a good thing, but on the extreme of the left is Communism, which no one in their right mind sees as a good thing.

i didn't see your comment and i think it helps me to understand some details. if women feel inferior to men , the hell with that , it's their problem. just because some women say they are superior to men i will accept that stupidly? ridiculous.

anyway , what i'm trying to say here is not that female anime charatcers should be less powerful than male anime characters , what i'm saying here is that there should be a balance with this issue.

@SilverGalford:

are you telling me Gourry can beat Lina when she has LON by her side? and i'm not talking about just a part of the anime, i'm talking about a character at his or her peak,at full power , and besides how come he can possibly beat Lina with LON ?

LON is on nobody side and LON powers is it own. Lina at peak doesn't have LON's power nor can control it

i think it's not fair to make more male characters at street continent planet level when there are female characters at galaxy,universal,multidimensional level. it should be balanced that's it.

Again, it seem you don't have that most knowledge on anime characters. Since most of the time they are male or don't have a gender

it looks like he or she likes being like a girl then. and a sexy one.

That fan art, it don't usually take that form. It don't have a gender

This how to describe the Lord Of Nightmares

It is --- the mother of all darkness --- the true king of the Mazoku --- the existence that dreams to go back to the days far before --- the thing that is darker than the darkness --- the thing that is deeper than the nights --- the sea of chaos --- floating golden color --- perfect emptiness...

It true form is nothing

i think you just like Anime being that way , you like female characters being too overpowered and powerful than male characters which is different . your best arguments till now is just darsh , demon bane ,saint seiya characters, kami tenchi and LON (which heck we don't even know if is a male or female in the first place so it cannot help this case) because of these characters i cannot say there are TONS or MANY male overpowered characters , and you know whhy? because Saint seiya,tenchi muyo (we don't even know if kami tenchi is a boy or a girl again) bastard ,demonbane and slayers are not the entire anime universe. so if you use this to show that i don't know anything about anime , you are wrong. that's not even the 30% of anime.

Dude, how many times I have to say this, I don't care what gender they are. It seem you didn't know that LON was genderless, my point still stand (also everyone on this thread have been saying the same thing to you). Also those are the anime I know are the strongest. Also where is your list? The one you show earlier wasn't even that strong compare to my

Post by killermike (321 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SilverGalford: I don't understand why this is such a big issue to you, just go watch an anime with a strong male lead if that's what you want to see.

LON is on nobody side and LON powers is it own. Lina at peak doesn't have LON's power nor can control it

anyway , Lina is stronger than gourry.

She take a form of a Little girl to mess with people into thinking that she is weak
seriously, despite the fact she or he? doesn't have a gender , she loves being a girl .
Again, it seem you don't have that most knowledge on anime characters. Since most of the time they are male or don't have a gender

i wouldn't say that .

Dude, how many times I have to say this, I don't care what gender they are. It seem you didn't know that LON was genderless, my point still stand (also everyone on this have been saying the same thing to you). Also those are the anime I know are the strongest. Also where is your list? The one you show earlier wasn't even that strong compare to my

but herre were are talking about male and females , not asexual characters. besides Lina uses the power of LON , that makes her stronger so she is stronger than gourry ,if gourry were stronger than lina then when she was possessed by LON Gourry should have beaten her , but he didn't. it's too bad that LON doesn't like to use Gourry,if Lina weren't the strongest characters in Slayers because of LON , Goku would beat her .

if you wouldn't care about it , why are you replying anyway? doesn't that mean you do really care? . didn't you do the same thing on another thread similar to this one?

wanna list ok let's make a list based on the ones i know: male overpowered characters :

Bastard

Saint seiya

Demon bane

TTGL (althought i'm not sure about it)

slayers? (LON a girl or man? it shouldn't be even listed )

female overpowered characters

tenchi muyo , kami tenchi (we don't even know if this is a girl or a boy)

Haruhi Suzumiya

Sailor Moon

kiddy gradde

Gunbuster

magic knight rayearth

Oh my Goddess

Unimeko

Diebuster

i would continue but i don't have time , i think there are more animes like these ones .

not many of the male characters from anime (except for the Overpowered ones) can beat them.

@SilverGalford:

seriously, despite the fact she or he? doesn't have a gender , she loves being a girl .

LON is a it, it not a she or a he. It don't have a gender. Like I said before, it like messing with people in that form (EDIT: You got me doing it)

but herre were are talking about male and females , not asexual characters. besides Lina uses the power of LON , that makes her stronger so she is stronger than gourry ,if gourry were stronger than lina then when she was possessed by LON Gourry should have beaten her , but he didn't. it's too bad that LON doesn't like to use Gourry,if Lina weren't the strongest characters in Slayers because of LON , Goku would beat her .

I was showing you that more genderless and male then female. Gourry and Lina are at the same strength. Gourry is faster and stronger and a very good swordsman, Lina is skillful at magic. When Lina possessed by LON, it isn't Lina anymore. Gourry can't do magic, he is a swordsman (also LON don't like using Lina). LON is strongest Slayers character and Goku would beat Lina easily (only chance Lina have is the Giga Slave which can back fire)

if you wouldn't care about it , why are you replying anyway? doesn't that mean you do really care? . didn't you do the same thing on another thread similar to this one?

I don't care about gender, doesn't mean won't debate about it. I probably have

Bastard
Saint seiya
Demon bane
TTGL (althought i'm not sure about it)
slayers? (LON a girl or man? it shouldn't be even listed )
female overpowered characters
tenchi muyo , kami tenchi (we don't even know if this is a girl or a boy)
Haruhi Suzumiya
Sailor Moon
kiddy gradde
Gunbuster
magic knight rayearth
Oh my Goddess
Unimeko
Diebuster

The genderless should count to, since you keep saying you want balance. (being Genderless is being balance) Also the most powerful being on Oh My Goddess is a computer that have no gender

Let me change your list

Genderless

• Slayers
  • Tenchi Muyo
  • Demonbane (since it a mech, and technically don't have a gender)
  • Gurren Lagann (pilot by both genders)
  • Dual! Parallel
  • Oh My Goddess
  • Digimon

Male

• Bastard
  • Saint Seiya
  • DBZ
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
  • Getbacker
  • Samurai Deeper Kyo
  • RahXephon

Female

• Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Sailor Moon
  • Gunbuster
  • Unimeko
  • Diebuster

Look pretty even to me (I still have more where that came from)

Also what are Kiddy Grade and Rayearth greatness feats? I saw both shows and they didn't wow me

not many of the male characters from anime (except for the Overpowered ones) can beat them.

You have to have a overpower character to a overpower character

Post by KingOfAsh (1,398 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Look up One Punch Man.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,398 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Why do comics have weak female roles? Other than exceptions like Wonder Woman, Miss Marvel and Phoenix they all seem to be weak.

Arale is a perfect example of strong girl.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel