we must stop SOPA and PIPA SOPA and PIPA

Topic started by Aarionf on Jan. 18, 2012. Last post by SoCold 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Aarionf (32 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Two bills before Congress, known as the Protect IP Act (PIPA) in the Senate and the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) in the House, would censor the Web and impose harmful regulations on American business. Millions of Internet users and entrepreneurs already oppose SOPA and PIPA.

The Senate will begin voting on January 24th. Please let them know how you feel. Sign this petition urging Congress to vote NO on PIPA and SOPA before it is too late.

This is a message to all users of animevice, If the SOPA and PIPA bills becomes a law, more than 7,000 websites will be blocked or go to extinction. With your help, we can destroy the 2 bills before it's too late. go to https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/ now and sign the petition before Animevice and all of The other websites will all go bye-bye. Please tell your friends, Familes and allies to sign the petition as well. For America's sake, please sign the petition before SOPA and PIPA becomes a law.

Post by takashichea (10,580 posts) See mini bio Level 25

You got my support.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I'm with ya

ND

Post by Dream (7,085 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Definitely will support you on this.
Post by Kurohige (3,676 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I heard about this actually, lots of site are doing a sort of blackout thing, Google even censored their logo XD and Wikipedia is doing a blackout for 24 hours, nice to see people opposing this. You have my support.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,156 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Fight the power

Post by Phoenix_Wright (124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Moving to off-topic.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,497 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Post by Bigheart711 (3,657 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@MrDirector786 said:

http://mashable.com/2012/01/20/sopa-is-dead-smith-pulls-bill/

Definitely some good news! :D

@Bigheart711: This is Good news. Thank you. I've went to the website a few minutes ago. When I saw it, I was All like Horray. Thank god that SOPA is no more

@Phoenix_Wright: How did you get that poster?

@Aarionf: Deviantart :) Look up Phoenix Wright under pictures added within this month or week and you should find it.

Post by SoCold (38 posts) See mini bio Level 5
WE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE!

@SoCold: It's already been won.

Post by SoCold (38 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Phoenix_Wright: Nice xD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel