Wanting to Try Out an Anime Tourney

Topic started by Dream on Aug. 24, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 12 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,410 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Considering battle tournaments have failed at trying to pick up any steam here on Vice, figured I would try organizing a more general anime voting tournament centered on some sort of theme like couples, teams and so forth. I'll think up of how to organize rules if this picks up steam, but I am thinking of having anywhere between 32 to 64 entrants with single-elimination and voting allowed for a limited number of days. But before we get to that point, we first have to come up with a tournament theme. Here are the ten tournament themes to vote on: 

1. Anime Couples 
2. Anime Villians 
3. Anime Babes 
4. Anime Heroes 
5. Best Rivalries 
6. Best Team/ Organization 
7. Best Leader 
8. Best Mecha 
9. Anime Cuties 
10. Anime Badass 

You must post which one of these themes you wish to vote and I will run voting for this for the next two weeks. Whichever theme has the most votes by September 7 will be the tournament I will set up and then we will move on to setting up entrants for it. You are also free to give feedback on this idea if you like it! Otherwise, feel free to vote on whichever one of these themes you would like to see a tournament for.
Post by Sonata (35,294 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Interesting, I'll go with Anime Villains 
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Anime Cuties please and thank you.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I vote for anime badass

Post by DBZ_universe (15,654 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Anime Cuties please and thank you.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel