Virtuous Queen Special Edition: The Anger Is Real.

Topic started by NovidAnon on Aug. 5, 2009. Last post by NovidAnon 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by NovidAnon (82 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Trust me when I say this. 

When 4Kids goes, If it goes - if worse comes to worse - The anime industry will be destroyed in this country. Its already hanging by a thread because of the Lawyers, the Censors and all the rest of the silly nonsense. 

But its not just that - when they go, Saturday Morning also goes. The industry becomes into the hands of three owners - so strong they can change the focus of one network - because the other two making money out of little tarts and what not. 

Guess what folks. Your nothing more than the other side of the Mainstream Industry. Trust me on this.  

So what now? 

You think you fucking won, but you really really lost. Your gonna lose your moral center - 4Kids because you couldn't deal with supposed "race bating" which never really exist. 

Sometimes i wonder why I do these things. For the time I was off i was thinking of bringing back my website and making new ideas.

You see, 4Kids was the model i wanted my company to be, an no nonsense - a little luck and all american (to the degree of its workers) company that respected anime, continue the legacy set out by Sunbrow Productions, Saban, DiC did. But too many liberals from the FCC, and Too many sick twisted bastards from the anime fanbase and the Vulture Communists named Disney, Warner Brothers and Nick/Paramount/Viacom wanted this company gone. 

NOW YOU MOTHERFUCKERS MAY HAVE YOUR WISH!

IT MAY DIE. 

ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY YOU STUPID CRACKERS? 

I hope to GOD. TO GOD that they don't get sold. But if they do: 

I HOPE THIS INDUSTRY BURNS IN CENSORSHIP HELL. I HOPE THAT DUDE FROM IOWA DOES GO TO JAIL AND I HOPE THIS WEBSITE GETS A DOS EVERYFUCKING DAY BECAUSE NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SOME COW FROM DFW AND THOSE TWO GAY BASTARDS WHO DO NOTHING BUT PROMOTE PIRECY!  

That is all.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel