Video of Judge Beating Up Teenage Daughter for Illegal Downloads

Topic started by Dream on Nov. 2, 2011. Last post by MohsinMan99 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Dream (8,267 posts) See mini bio Level 21

As hard as it is to believe, this video's real. Seven years ago, Arkansas judge William Adams decided physical punishment with a belt was necessary to get his 16-year old daughter to quit illegally downloading online. Now that daughter is trying to get back at her father by discrediting him in his re-election this year for judge with this video. Gotta love how some authority figures behave with their families!
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24

LOL @ a 16-year old still getting spanked. Anyways, spare the rod, spoil the child.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

this guy takes his job too seriously . anyway there are a lot of people who do worse things than this man and also enjoy those terrible things.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Wow....

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I wonder who recorded that event.

Post by Dream (8,267 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@MohsinMan99: The daughter did on her webcam. :P

At the time, her parents weren't as tech saavy as her and weren't aware that she was recording the events.

Man, that was utterly cruel. And the mother actually says that "You turn over and take it like a 16 year old". Wow.

Post by Vortextk (13 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Fucking spanking? What? I think he means beating her with a belt like an animal. That's really savage. Old clip though, she must've been waiting for a long while or has this surfaced before?

@Vortextk: Old clip. The Youtube video description tells you everything you need to know.

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
For those who think this is harsh, no, it's just punishment... Shit, she's lucky she doesn't have my dad.. My dad is old school Italian from Cinque and he does not play. Beside It's just about obedience, this is not abuse, just punishment. There's a life time where a child should get their asses whoop by their elders. 
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

There's a life time where a child should get their asses whoop by their elders.

but too many times? i think 3 times are enough.

Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@SilverGalford: If you're 16 and still doing stupid stuff like this (although I think this was a total setup and she broke the rules just to get punished so she could record it and use it against her parents) 3 probably isn't anywhere near enough.

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20

A loose cannon like this has no place overseeing the fates of other human lives, say what you will about a teenager downloading a song illegally, at worst they stole 99 cents... but a grown man beating a teenage girl... There is no excuse, her dad was a bully, that was almost as unwarranted as the time my dad choked me out for telling a lie about how much of my allowance I spent on trading cards (I spent 10 dollars of the 300 dollars he forced me to save, not warrant for a Homer on Bart style choking) That said, I dont support piracy, but this was overboard, and if your fate was in his hands if this is how he treats his flesh and blood. would you blame the daughter for saying he is unfit to preside?

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20

He clearly threw a bunch of punches to the face in that were slightly obscured from view as well, and what was he doing pinned on top of her in the end? Any of you saying this was warranted did not watch it all

@EganTheVile1 said:

A loose cannon like this has no place overseeing the fates of other human lives, say what you will about a teenager downloading a song illegally, at worst they stole 99 cents... but a grown man beating a teenage girl... There is no excuse, her dad was a bully, that was almost as unwarranted as the time my dad choked me out for telling a lie about how much of my allowance I spent on trading cards (I spent 10 dollars of the 300 dollars he forced me to save, not warrant for a Homer on Bart style choking) That said, I dont support piracy, but this was overboard, and if your fate was in his hands if this is how he treats his flesh and blood. would you blame the daughter for saying he is unfit to preside?

Agreed.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel