Video Game Club

Topic started by Daniel_Newton on Sept. 18, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 4 hours, 26 minutes ago.
Post by takashichea (11,835 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Kobra678:

It's all right. I know it happens. AV is just a hobby. What matters is your comments and everyone's else help drives the Video Game Club. We're at 600 posts which is great! Acura and Anime Defender were adding news updates to keep this afloat.

On-Topic:

I finished all the console versions except the SNES and NES. I don't play the handheld versions. I'm not good with handhelds since the D pad is too small. Ocarina of Time was my Zelda title on the Gamecube. Then, it was Wind Waker for GCN. My third game was Majora Mask was on the Virtual Console. Twilight Princess is 4th, Wii, and then, finally, Skyward Sword.

If I had to rank my Zelda games I played, it would be like this:

1. Majora's Mask
  2. Wind Waker
  3. Skyward Sword
  4. Ocarina of Time
  5. Twilight Princess
Post by Acura_Max (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kobra678: @takashichea: @Bigheart711: Gamescom has passed and apparently no one is talking about it here...so let's talk about it. One of the biggest news to come out of the latest Gamescom is the reveal of the new Silent Hill game: "Silent Hills" (or is it Silent Hills 5?). The game is turning heads because Hideo Kojima (Meta Gear series) and Guillermo Del Toro (Pacific Rim, Pan's Labyrinth) are teaming up to make the game.

Also, this guy will be playing the lead character:

They released a playable teaser for the PS4. So, it is guaranteed to be on the PS4. Just watch the first 5 minutes of this quick look by giantbomb. The teaser for the game is absolutely gorgeous. Look at those graphics. LOOK AT THOSE GRAPHICS. This is what the horror genre has been missing in video games these past few years: globs of money thrown at the production team.

Also, during the course of the video, Patrick makes this face. The hype is real!

Interesting articles concerning PT and Silent Hills:

Post by takashichea (11,835 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Acura_Max:

Is that Daryl of Walking Dead?

@takashichea: If you mean Norman Reedus, the guy who plays Daryl, then yes it is. The guy who plays Daryl will be the main character.

Post by Kobra678 (3,136 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Not gonna lie, those graphics were pretty damn gorgeous. Don't know who that's playing but he talks to much.

@Kobra678: That's Patrick Klepek. He's a staff member on Giantbomb (the sister site of Animevice). He's talking alot because this is a "quick look" or preview of the game. People who watch this video want to see how Patrick and the other Giantbomb personalities react to the game. And for this particular video, if Patrick did not talk as much as he did, people would probably riot since they are paying real money to hear his opinion/reactions on the game.

Post by Kobra678 (3,136 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Well I actually didn't watch the whole vid to be honest. At most like 15 minutes. You said to just watch the first 5 mins to see the graphics, but the dude talked through the first 4. If I had more time I probably wouldn't care, but I was in a hurry.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel