Video Game Club

Topic started by Daniel_Newton on Sept. 18, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 2 days ago.
Post by takashichea (12,418 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Bigheart711:

I'm pretty good with the roster. Was sad to see that was the end of the announcements for the leaks.

Missed Lucas and Snake. I feel the roster was more Pokemon and Mario than ever. Fire Emblem got more characters which was great. I was a big fan of Fire Emblem.

Post by Acura_Max (2,341 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@takashichea said:

@Bigheart711:

I'm pretty good with the roster. Was sad to see that was the end of the announcements for the leaks.

Missed Lucas and Snake. I feel the roster was more Pokemon and Mario than ever. Fire Emblem got more characters which was great. I was a big fan of Fire Emblem.

What? No love for the ice climbers? They're not in the game either.

Also, giantbomb recently did a 30 minute play through of the game. So, that's worth noting.

@Acura_Max:

Oh I forgot about Ice Climbers. Thanks for the reminder.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,934 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@takashichea: @Acura_Max: I was shocked about Ice Climbers and Lucas. I had a feeling that Snake would be cut, though. :( I was also shocked that Dr. Mario showed up instead of Mewtwo, but he didn't catch as much salt as Dark Pit did to a lot of people.

@Bigheart711:

Yeah, I had the same feeling Snake would be gone. For them to cut out Ice Climbers who appeared twice is a bit surprising. I thought the characters who lasted from Melee to Brawl will stay safe.

Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now
Damn, that trailer looked pretty sweet. But there's a little worry I have. It looks like they dropped the turn based fighting style, which I love so much. It was used in my favorite RPG series like Dragon Quest and FF. Now it looks more Hack&Slash; but that can be seen as good or bad depending on what you like.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel