update from toonami

Topic started by Aarionf on June 30, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Aarionf (32 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Hello everyone, this is aarionf with breaking news from toonami. Toonami has lost the rights to the 2011 thundercats. the Second series of The Big O would air in its place. In other news, Sword Art Online will premiere on July, 27, 2013 instead.

This is Aarionf saying have a great summer

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Aarionf: That's great. I was getting so tired of Thundercats. now if only they could find a good replacement for Symbionic Titan.

Post by takashichea (11,700 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Since I did a previous news regarding Sword Art Online (Sword Art Online Airs in Toonami during August 2013 + BD/DVDs ), I post the trailers here as well.

Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
SAO on Toonami!?!, I'm back on the wagon now.

@UltimateHero0406: like FLCL?

@Aarionf: Well, they've already shown that a couple times. I was thinking of something different.

@UltimateHero0406: like what. if you could think of any anime series to be on toonami, what would it be.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UltimateHero0406: how about Gundam 00?

@Aarionf: Perhaps Tokyo Majin , Dragonaut -The Resonance- , Birdy the Mighty Decode , Trigun , the list goes on lol

@Masterofdeath said:

@UltimateHero0406: how about Gundam 00?

Yeah, that would be cool too. It's been a while since I've seen Gundam but I didn't really get into it while I was younger.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UltimateHero0406: yeah I didn't get into it when I was younger either but that might have been because Gundam is just too deep for kids to understand.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel