Unpopular Opinions

Topic started by Newdeath on July 4, 2011. Last post by KingOfAsh 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe said:

@KingOfAsh said:

There are no good or funny anime reviewers on Youtube.

I can agree to that,

Actually, I was thinking on making videos of anime and manga reviews of my own! But I am afraid it turns out horrible T_T

I wish you luck with that. My advice is to do your own thing and not just copy anyone else's style, and don't just be an advertisement for Crunchyroll or Funimation or whatever.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Elfenlied1012: You also do anime reviews on Youtube?

@Kobra678: I wouldn't like to copy other people's work, that's a bit weird if I do. Tho this an idea since I have others such as anime fight scenes or just funny moments...

Post by Kobra678 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: I didn't suggest you do.

@Kobra678: I know you didn't, I just said that the world be weird if I do.

Sorry for not being clear.

@DBZ_universe: Oh ok, i thought you accidentally clicked reply to me instead of KingOfAsh. You should totally do anime reviews though. You'd most likely be better than most others.

@Kobra678: Oh wait....I meant to reply to him! LOL! sorry for that mistake! this has not been the first.

@KingOfAsh: I replied to Kobra accidentally lol. but yeah I like to stay original! also thanks for the advice.

Also this is just an idea...I would also do fight scenes like my old channel, but sadly it got taken down by copyrights T_T.

@DBZ_universe: XD happens all the time, no worries.

Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: not video, but I'm talking all forms of reviews for anime, none of them are very entertaining, helpful yes but not entertaining.

@Elfenlied1012: I see, well I do agree.

What about Anime Vice reviews? such as the Vice Pit? They are entertaining.

@DBZ_universe: I like the old squadcast with Jon, but I don't know if you were on the site back then, Vice pit can be very interesting, but I dont find tom to be particularly funny at. Sam's a bit more enjoyable from a comedy standpoint, but while I like their commentary and find it very interesting even if I am often of opposing views to sam and tom, but rarely do I so much as grin.

admittedly I'm not easily impressed with comedy attempts really high standards for it, though I've begun to loosen up as I've gotten older. XD

@Elfenlied1012: Yeah I don't think I was or it was because I was always in the battle forum and did not check other things out.

I must take a lot to impress you! lol

@DBZ_universe: if my comedy reviews mean anything, yeah it takes a bit. XD

@Elfenlied1012: I think that AnimeCenTrul on youtube is pretty funny. He does music, reviews, and skits with anime characters in them. I think you should check him out if you have the time.

@Kobra678: wouldn't be an unpopular opinions post if no one disagrees with XD thanks for the recommendation though.

@Elfenlied1012: Well I still need a good camera and a new computer so I can edit my stuff. I do not want to do it by phone all the time.

@Elfenlied1012: Well, technically, not that many people know about him so it wouldn't be a popular opinion.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,119 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Dragon Ball Z Abridge is better than the actual show.

Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sword Art Online is so boring

I fell asleep during the first half of the fourth episode

Doughnuts with any kind of filling are gross

Post by KingOfAsh (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@5th said:

Sword Art Online is so boring

I fell asleep during the first half of the fourth episode

@Kobra678 said:

Doughnuts with any kind of filling are gross

@Supreme Marvel said:

Dragon Ball Z Abridge is better than the actual show.

You guys are all correct

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel