Unpopular Opinions

Topic started by Newdeath on July 4, 2011. Last post by reiyo 3 months ago.
Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I liked the second half of Sword Art Online.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,922 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kobra678 said:

Rock is better than rap

That's a fact, not an opinion!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@5th said:
  • Music today sucks.
  • Music today no longer has meaning or effort...
  • Music wise, everyone should try being universal instead of bashing on each other genres... or at least respect each other.

This. Preach...

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@5th said:
  • Music today sucks.
  • Music wise, everyone should try being universal instead of bashing on each other genres... or at least respect each other.
This. Preach...

QFT

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@5th said:
  • Music today sucks.
This. Preach...

If Tupac and Eazy-e were still alive this dumb "artists" would be working in McDonalds.

I also hate that now a days they repeat the same shit over and over. The beats are also awful and autotune is retarded. This is why this guy is a hero!

Yup!...

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: Yeah, I am actually disappointed in our generation supporting this garbage coming out on the radio. Then when I bust out some old school, people whine about it being dated and "before my time" lol.

Nice vid she deserved it and didn't even deny it!

@SpeedForceSpider: Same here. The new genaration style is retaded with the new style of dressing...I remember busting some old school and some dumb 13 year old girls were angry cause I guess they wanted Justin Biber lol...

And yes! Even idiot Britney Spears got offended cause she also uses that shit lol.

Hey did you know that Niki Minaj looks like Jynx from Pokémon? LOL

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Same here. The new genaration style is retaded with the new style of dressing...I remember busting some old school and some dumb 13 year old girls were angry cause I guess they wanted Justin Biber lol...

And yes! Even idiot Britney Spears got offended cause she also uses that shit lol.

Hey did you know that Niki Minaj looks like Jynx from Pokémon? LOL

LOL hilarious!!

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@5th said:
  • Music today sucks.
This. Preach...

If Tupac and Eazy-e were still alive this dumb "artists" would be working in McDonalds.

I also hate that now a days they repeat the same shit over and over. The beats are also awful and autotune is retarded. This is why this guy is a hero!

Yup!...

HAHA that video almost brought tears to my eyes.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I have yet to see a Sunrise show that stands above average (I've seen Gundam Seed, Code Geass R1, The Vision of Escaflowne & some of Cowboy Bebop)

Gigguk is an unfunny, try hard ripoff of Zero Punctuation

Portal 1 & 2 are the only good Valve games, and even then, have next to no replay value

DC has a better overall universe than Marvel

When Brittany said, "I wanna know who let you on stage" in the video the guy should have said "the same people who let you out of rehab" lol

Dubstep is awesome (well, some)

Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Vash the stampede is one of the best anime characters Lel *snick
Dane Cook is funny

Alucard deserves praise

Wendy's > Mcdonalds

Subway> Taco Aizen

• I'm more interested in X1's exclusives than PS4's
  • Lelouch is not smart

A lot of the youtube rappers are good. (Dan Bull, NoneLikeJoshua, BoyInABand, etc.)

There are no good or funny anime reviewers on Youtube.

@KingOfAsh said:

There are no good or funny anime reviewers on Youtube.

I can agree to that,

Actually, I was thinking on making videos of anime and manga reviews of my own! But I am afraid it turns out horrible T_T

Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: I would go as far as saying there are no funny anime reviews around in general, this including my own, at least that I've seen of anime reviews. Might have to do with me having the personality of a plastic potato, but also don't see it being done well. They can be insightful and helpful, just not really funny.

scratch that, jon from old Animevice was endlessly enjoyable on the vice squad. I stand corrected.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel